Trouble

Justin  POV

“Are you guys sure about this?” I ask for like the tenth time making Jason roll his eyes.

“For once don’t be a pussy can you? We’re just sneaking out to the mall, what’s the worst that could happen?” he hiss at me.

“Well, how about getting busted by scooter? Yeah, that’s the worst that could happen and definitely will happen.” I hiss back.

“Guys! Shut the fuck up will you. We haven’t reach the mall yet and you guys are making a fuss already.” Ryan said annoyed.

“He’s started first!” I reply. “What are we 2 now?” Jason furrow his eyebrows at me. “Ouh, wait don’t answer that. Your always act like a baby anyways” he said laughing making the others laugh too.  I just send him a glare and ignore them.

This definitely not a good idea. I shouldn’t have agreed with this. Scooter is going to kill me if he finds out and there go my freedom. Not like I have it anyways.

My thought was interrupted by screams coming from the other side. My eyes widen seeing a group of girls running towards me. Shit! The fans! I felt someone grab my wrist and I was drag or running with them really fast. After a while of running, we finally stop. I bend to my knee to catch my breath. Let’s just hope my asthma wont come right now.

“Are you alright JB?” Christian ask me patting my back. I just nod not feeling like answering him.

“What the fuck is that?” I heard Jason growl. “Well, that mate is your twin’s BELIEBERS.” Ryan answered him.

“What’s a belieber?” he ask confuse.

“Justin’s fan. Duhh.” Chaz reply in duhh tone.

“Well, they’re crazy bitches that needs to calm the hell down.” Jason hiss making me snap my head to look at him.

“Don’t you dare said things like that about them!” I snap at him. He look at me shock.

“ouhhh.. what are you going to do about it Bieber?” he ask smirking.

“I’m going to freaking make you shove your mouth in your ass!” I reply with rage.

“Is that so? Well, I think those beliebers of yours are bunch of sluts that just doesn’t have a life other than screaming your name.” he said smirking again at me. My eyes went wide.

“Shut the fuck up!” I scream at him making the smirk on his face drop. “You don’t know a thing about them! You don’t know anything about them to call them slut or any other bad things. Those ‘sluts’ that you call are the reason I’m still here. The reason I’m still breathing, the reason I haven’t give up on living in this cruel world that fill with people like you! So, don’t you dare say any shit about them. You can hate me all you want but not my beliebers. Not the people that always been there for me through everything.” I told him all of that in one breath.

“Justin bro. Calm down.” Ryan sooth taking me away from Jason. Just then my phone rang. “Scoot” appears on my screen making me gulp.

“Hell..lo?” I stutter.

“WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!” Scooter voice boom.

“Ermm. In my room?” I said more as a question.

“Don’t you dare lie to me JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!” he barked at me loudly making me flinch. Oh god! Scooter never raise his voice like that to me. I’m officially dead. I was so scared that I didn’t even realize my phone was snatch from my hand.