It's On!

Jason POV

I watch my brother as he look at me in horror. I gave him my glare as my eyes water, waiting to fall down my cheek. “Well?” I ask impatient. He looks down at his hands and sniffles. “I don’t know what you’re talking about.” He said above whisper. I clench my jaw. “Don’t fucking lie to me Justin Drew! I know everything. They told me what happen. Now, just fucking tell me what that asshole did to you this time?”. “It’s nothing Jason. Just forget about it.” He said. I scoff as I make my way to him. “No! I didn’t want to push you about this before but after what I had heard, I’m not going to stop until you tell me!” I hiss.

Justin looks up at me with tears falling down his face. “Just ..just pretend that it was just a lie. That you didn’t hear that stupid side of me.” He said pleading. I look at him disbelief. “Are you fucking kidding me?!” I growl and he flinch at that. “What are you asking me Justin? You think I’m stupid? I’m not going to fucking ignore what I had heard. You almost kill yourself forgot sake!” I yell. His eyes went wide. “Don’t scream! Mom might hear it!” he yell back standing up from his bed now.

“Let her! Let her know. She deserve to know. You shouldn’t have keep all this from her. You know what, I’m going to tell her now.” I yell as I make my way to the door. Seconds later, I felt a hand wrap around my right leg. I stop instantly and look down at my leg to see my twin holding it while looking up at me with tears running down his face. It broke my heart. Literally broke my heart. I’ve seen Justin break down a lot but this tim it actually hurts me deeply to see my brother like this. “Ja..jason ple..please..please don’t tell her.” He beg and sob.

I look up and frown. “Let go!” I said with no emotion in my voice but my heart was breaking to pieces seeing my brother like this, a few months ago, I wouldn’t care but now, he means a lot to me. He’s my brother, my family.

“Please Jason .. please .. it would..would break her heart.. I don’t want to do that..please..” he sob harder and begin to cough violently as he let go of my leg to hold his chest. I quickly rush to his bedside to look for his inhaler and once I found it, I rush to his side and hand the inhaler, he inhale the a few time. I rub his back softly to calm him down. Once he finally calm down, he stare at the door with blank face. I sigh as I seat on the floor in front of him and stare at my twin. “I won’t tell her.” I said softly. His head snap at me waiting for me to continue. “I won’t tell her if you tell me what happen. The whole thing.” I said sternly. He sigh as he close his eyes and take a breath. He nod slowly opening his eyes.

“He just burn my lyrics book. That’s all.” he said tiredly. I frown. “You mean that book that you always bring with you?” I ask as I remember the book that Justin always brought with him and he always writes something in it but I never ask him what he wrote, all I remember that Mom once told me that no one ever touches that book other than Justin. It’s like his diary or something. Mom also told me that the book was very important to Justin. There’s one night that I saw Justin seat on the balcony writing on that book while crying but that time I thought he was just being his pussy self. I didn’t care about him that time. He nod weakly. “What do you mean he burns it?” I ask confuse.

Justin send me a glare. “It means he freaking burns it Jason. He steps on it like a piece of shit and finally burns it while everyone cheer for it like it was some damn amazing thing to do. Ignoring my pleading. I beg him to stop hoping anyone, anyone that was there to at least feel bad and help me but no one, no one said anything but cheer about it!” he said as angry tears run down his cheek. He wipes it away harshly “You know how I felt? I felt like a piece of trash just like my book that he burns. No one give a damn about how I felt. They just want to laugh at me and take me as a joke. It hurts Jason, it fucking hurts and I don’t even know how did I manage to deal with all these for so many years. You know what the pathetic part is?” he ask as more tears falls.