Care and Carnival

Jason POV

I glared at scooter and get out of my bed lazily. God! The stupid brat never gives me a break do he?. I was walking out to the living room when Kenny burst in and guess who is he carrying? The brat himself!.

Kenny stared at the surrounding in front of him and frown.

“Ouh, everyone’s here ?” he ask dumbfounded. “Kenny! You found him!” Fredo yell excitedly. I just roll my eyes. “We were so worried man.” Ryan then sighs.

Scooter then barge in “Where did you find him Kenny?”. Kenny just walks through the living room and headed to the brats room. “I’ll explain later, need to put him in bed first.”

A few minutes later, Kenny came out sitting on the couch next to Scooter. Everyone looks at him. I don’t even know why I’m still here but I guess I don’t want to get in more trouble with Scooter. Christian is asleep on the small couch. Kids!

“So, where did you find him?” Scooter ask again. Kenny sigh. “ I found him sleeping on the floor outside of my hotel room when I got back from the mall. I guess he was waiting for me or something. I was about to bring him back to his room when I saw his nose was bleeding, so I took him inside and clean his nose.” Kenny explain.

Scooter give me a glare. I just shrugged him off.

“Then what?” Chaz ask stupidly like he’s listening to a story or something.

“Well, he woke up and I ask him to go back to his room back and ask about his nose but he just say he wanted to hang out with me and just shrugged about his nose. I decide to not push the question when I see him about to cry. We just end up watching movie all day and I guess I dozed off. When I woke up, it was already 3 in the morning and I know you guys would be worried and all, so here I am now.” He finish.

“Why didn’t you call me or something Kenny?” Scooter said annoyed. “Well, I didn’t think about it okay. Sorry.” He said smiling innocently. “But do you guys knows what happen to his nose?” he ask furrowing his eyebrows. Everyone head snaps at me making Kenny look at me sternly. I guess that’s my cue.

“Okay then! The brat had been found. I’m off to bed now.” I said walking away to my room before they could say anything.

We were just sitting in the living room when Scooter barge in. “Hey guys! I have an amazing news!” he said excitedly but frown suddenly scanning the room. “Where’s Justin?” he ask. “He’s still in his bed.” Fredo answer not taking his eyes from the tv. Scooter walk straight to the brat room and soon he drag a very sleepy Justin. His eyes were not even fully open. He took a seat beside Ryan and put his head on Ryan’s shoulder and close his eyes. I guess someone not in the mood today.

“Okay, since all of you are all here. I can announce my surprise.” Scooter said slowly.

“A surprise?? Ouuhh. I love surprise! What is it Scoot?” Chaz ask excitedly. I roll my eyes. He’s always too happy and it annoys me somehow.

“We’re going to a carnival tomorrow!.” Scooter said excitedly. The room went silent for a few second then they started screaming excitedly. I just stare at them not interested.

“Hahaha. Okay guys. I know your excited but we have to go a few rules before we went to the carnival alright?.” Scooter continue.