I love you

Jason POV

“Isn’t it funny?” Chaz laugh as he walk beside me. I look at him weirdly. He stop laughing.

“You’re not even listening to my stories aren’t you?” he ask. I just shook my head and continue walking as he follow me. Wonder why he’s following me? Let’s just say we just finish class together. Actually, I don’t even mind anymore if the boys follow me around. It’s not like I have any other friends anyways.

We walk straight to the cafeteria. I’m damn hungry right now. You don’t want to mess with a starving Jason. I took a seat beside Ryan and Chaz took one beside me. I look up at them and furrow my eyebrows confuse.

“Where’s Justin?” I ask Christian as he was sitting in front of me. “He went to the toilet.” Christian answered continue enjoying his food. I ate mine slowly as we don’t have to rush much. After 10 minutes, I finish my food and I’m full as hell. On cue, Justin came and took a seat beside Christian. I look at him but he was hiding his face or something. He was wearing his hood up with… a sunglasses?

“Why the fuck are you wearing that Jay?” Chaz ask laughing a bit. “What are you talking about?” he ask sounding confuse.

“You’re hiding from the paps or something?” Ryan laugh.

Christian chuckled as he pulls Justin’s sunglasses without him realizing it. The boys gaps as my eyes widen. Justin face was a bit bruised up. His eyes got purple bruised that’s starting to appear. His lips were a mark of him biting it too hard.

“The fuck happen?” I ask as I greeted my teeth. He gulp as he snatch back his glasses from Christian and put it on back.

“umm. Nothing alright. Just ran in to something that’s all.” He said not looking at me.

I could feel my blood oil. “You better fucking tell me the fucking truth or someone’s gonna end up dead right now.” I try to control my voice.

He finally looks up at me. “It’s nothing alright. Just let it go Jason.” He said trying to calm me.

I stood up as I keep my eyes on my twin. “Fucking tell me now or else!” I demand as I think my eyes went black already. Justin look at me with wide eyes.

“It’s nothing Jason. I was just walking to the bathroom at the wrong time. It’s my fault actually, I shouldn’t have come on their way…” he trail off stuttering.

“They?” I ask needing a confirmation even though I already knew who it was. He look at me with pleading eyes, hoping I would drop it. I glare at him.

He sighs in defeat. “It’s Drake..” that’s all it takes as I march out the cafeteria ignoring the voices that are asking me to come back and let it go.

I walk straight to the bathroom. I slam the door harshly grabbing the attention of the dumb fuckers who were smoking like an idiot they are. I walk straight towards the Taco Bell.

He look at me smirking. “I guess. Your fag brother told you what happen.” He said amuse. I glare at him. “You really are dumb aren’t you? I specifically ask you not to fucking mess with me or my brother anymore. What’s part of that don’t you fucking get?!” I said.

“I didn’t say I would do it did I?” he try to be smart. I push his shoulder making him stumble a bit.

“Do you fucking want me to make sure of it!” I growled. Before he could reply anything. Justin burst in through the door. He pant a bit. “Jason, come on. It’s not worth it alright.” He said walking towards me slowly. I look at him giving him the nastiest look I can.