Justin's Pain

Jason POV

We are now just having a lazy day at home. Me, Pattie and the brat are all too lazy to do anything today, I have no idea why though. Justin is practically sleeping on the couch in front of the tv and I’m just lying down on the couch watching the tv. Pattie is in the kitchen, cooking for us I guess. It’s only 2p.m anyways.

The door bell ring making me jump a bit. I still didn’t get use to the door bell yet as no one really use it when they come to the house.

“Jason honey, can you see who is it?” Pattie yell from the kitchen. I yell an okay back.

I open the door revealing a man that I haven’t seen before. When he looks at me, he smile widely at me. I didn’t smile back though. why would I want to smile at someone I don’t even know. That’s just me.

“Jason?” he ask nervously. I raise my eyebrows. How does he know me?. Before I could answer back. He embrace me with a hug, my eyes went wide as I was in shock but somehow I didn’t push him back or anything, it’s like I have receive the warmest hug ever.

“Jason who is it?” Pattie ask as she walk to us. The man release me from the hug as I just look at him bewildered.

“Jeremy?” Pattie said sounding confuse. “What are you doing here?” she ask.

Wait Jeremy?? .. Isn’t he my ..

“I came here to see my boys.” He answer.

“Jason, why don’t you go inside and wake Justin up for me.” she said softly as she always did. I nod and straight away leaving the awkward situation.

I walk towards Justin and shake his body. “Wake up brat!” I yell in his ear making him stir a bit. He open his eyes slowly and groan.

“Go away Jason.  I want to sleep.” He said rolling his body to the other side. I look at him disbelief. Did he just said that to me? As much that I want to beat the shit out of him but I can’t right now.

I shake his body again but this time a harder. “You better get up brat or I’m gonna cut you pretty little hair!” I yell again at his ear. He shoot up straight away. I smirk to myself.

“Okay okay.. I’m up. What is it do you want?” he ask annoyed. Someone a little moody waking up from his sleep.

On cue Pattie and Jeremy or should I say ‘dad’ came in to the living room. Who am I kidding? I aint calling him dad anytime soon, but I guess Pattie deserve to be call a mom, soon I guess.

Justin snap his head to see who’s walking in. His sleepy face is more alert now.

“Da..Dad?” he said like he’s not believing what he’s seeing. Damn! How long has this guy left him?.

“Hey son. How you’ve been doing.” Jeremy said nervously smiling as he took a seat near us.

“Good I guess.” Justin answer not looking at him.

“That’s good then.” Jeremy said awkwardly.

“What are you doing here dad?” Justin ask in whisper. I frown at his tone. He doesn’t happy at all. I look at Pattie who was looking at Justin worriedly.

“I come to visit my boys of course.” Jeremy said.

Justin let out a chuckle. He stood up suddenly.