New Brother

Justin POV

“Justin wake up kiddo!.” Someone yell my name. I groan and shield my face with my pillow that I usually hug when I sleep. What ? I love hugging pillows when I sleep, it makes me feel safe somehow.

“Come on lil man , you have to get up now or Scooters gonna get pissed . Something you don’t wanna see in the morning“. Kenny said again trying to scare me somehow but I was just so tired that I don’t even care to listen and just keep my eyes close . When I almost drift off to sleep again.

I felt someone yank away my pillow of my face pull down my covers and I feel myself being lift up like a baby. I started to get panic so I scream of shock and then I heard chuckle . I realize it was just Kenny , so I just let him drag me to wherever he wants . He puts me down on a very cold ground , instantly my eyes shot open due to the coldness .

“Now that your awake , get ready kid , Scooter got something to discuss with you“. I glare at Kenny and stand up to my feet.

 “Come on Kenny , it freaking Sunday , I’m still tired from the concert yesterday, I thought I get some rest today” I whine and give my saddest face I can . Kenny just look at me with guilt “I’m sorry Justin , I know your tired and all but that’s what scooter told me to tell you”, he said again patting my back and walk out of the bathroom and close the door.“It’s not fair you know !” I yell in frustration.

After a few minutes of cursing scooter to myself I got shower and get ready to head out to see scooter. Kenny follow behind me like he always do. I know he feels sorry for me and I’m giving him a cold shoulder right now like I will to everybody today for disturbing my sleep and I’m not in the best mood anyways because I’m still tired from yesterday and I want them to know that.

 “Yo Justin ! Morning Kenny !” Alfredo cheerful voice startle me a bit and he laugh lightly. When he hear no respond from me and look at the face that I’m giving him, his laugh disappear and so as his wide smile.“Bad morning I guess ??” he look at Kenny for answers and Kenny just nod. I begin to walk again to scooter’s bus with Kenny and Alfredo behind me .  I stand in front of his door and knock a few times. “Come in” I heard scooters voice inside the bus and I entered the bus with a really serious face. Scooter immediately flash a guilty smile at me . I just look at him and wait for him to say something.

“So Justin , I know your mad at me for disturbing your sleep and suppose to be your rest day but this will only take a while” I just nod and wait for him to continue. “Okay Justin , your mom called just now” he begins. My eyes instantly light up at the mention of my mom. I miss her so much and can’t wait to see her in another 3 days in my hometown Canada .

“She says that there’s a surprise for you when you go back to Stratford this Wednesday and at first she thought to just wait for you to come home and see for yourself but she decide to let me tell you first so you would be prepared and won’t get panicked attack or something”, scooters continue rambling and I started to worry and think what was mom’s surprise that she’s so afraid to tell me and the mention of me getting panicked attack is not something good since she knows I use to have asthma when I was a baby but slowly recover from it and I don’t have it anymore as I grow up now but the doctor always told my mom to make sure I don’t get tired too much or put in a lot of shock and stress or my asthma might come back but thank god they never come back for all this time.

“Ouh , what was it then scooter?” I question after a long pause .

Scooter take a deep breath “Justin , how am I gonna explain this but let’s just say that you have a brother, a twin brother actually and your mom didn’t know about him until last week when someone called her and says that they been trying to contact your mom for a long time after they seen you on tv and all and he look exactly like you”