#1 - Two worlds apart

Tiara

I'm late, so so late.
Why did I set an appointment this early, on a Saturday? Of course I did, I need this client.

Most importantly, I knew I'm having an appointment this early today, such an important one, but yet, why did I agree to hang out with Luke last night?

If only I stayed in, I won't be rushing now. And I won't had woken up next to a stranger this morning and left him in my apartment, alone! Okay he may not be a total stranger, but I've barely ever spoken to him.

He travels around the world and is hardly back here. While I, have never even been on a plane. We are so different. He acts like he owns the world, while I'm, well I'm just being me... The only reason why our worlds collide, is because he is my best friend's step brother.

God, just the thought of him reminds me of last night's event. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing like a tomato now.

James

Where is she? She left already?

Wow, I've never spent the night with any girls especially when I'm completely sober, and now that I did. She left me, in her apartment. And here I was hoping to have a repeat of last night before we part ways and go back to our own world.

There's something about her that intrigues me. Plus, she's amazing in bed and I don't think she even realized that. How can someone be so innocent yet so hot?

She was cute too, getting furious when I called her by the wrong name. Could you blame me though? I vaguely remember my step brother, Luke would call her T. Plus, she used to look different, so nerdy with her books and laptop.

I wonder how she'll act the next time we cross path, will she blush like she did when I went down on her?