#4 - Rules

James

Unlike that night, where she passed out and left when I was still asleep, we are now wide awake, catching our breath.

"Did you enjoy it?", I turned my body to her. She just nod and stare into space and still trying to control her breathing.

"Hmm.. well, I thought it was amazing. Just as I remembered or even better.. I like when you tell me what you want, makes it easier, hotter.. ohh and you taste so sweet.. y-", I didn't manage to finish before she groans and abruptly smacks me with a pillow.

"What's that for?!"

"Do you really have to say all that? I'm just trying to calm down and collect my thoughts and you went on and on, recounting everything", once again getting angry at me. Cute.

"I don't understand why are you getting angry. Tell me what's on your mind. Are you embarrased?", I asked carefully. She's so unpredictable.

"No, I'm not, I don't know. I.. I- hmph..", she sighs frustratedly.

I lift up a bit and rest my elbow on the bed while looking down on her.

"Look at me. Did you enjoy it?"

"Well I.." I stop her and said, "It's a yes or no question."

She frown at me, probably hating me for interrupting her from forming unnecessary thoughts.

"Yes". I smirk at her.

"Was it better that your past experiences?"

"Yes." I knew it.

"Did you regret it?"

After a few moments, "No.".

"Does it bother you that we had a one or possibly two nights stand"

"Yes"

"But you loved it when I made you come with my mouth, my fingers, my d-"

"YES", she interrupts me, clearly still shy. Cute.

I chuckled, "Do you want another round?"

Very quickly, as it seems she's still hung up at my last question, without much thoughts she answered, "Yes" and loudly gasped.

At a speed of light, she quickly scrambles off the bed. Unfortunately for her, her silky naked body is still entangled with the blanket we're sharing, noticing this, I quickly pulled the blanket causing her to fall back on the bed. Without giving her any chance, I quickly moved on top of her and suck on her sensitive spot on her neck that I have marked last night.
I grind my hard member on her and looked directly in her eyes, "Sure you wanna run?", then I continued to leave wet, sloppy kissed on her chest.

She then pulls my face for a deep, passionate kiss while wrapping her legs on my hips. We end up with a couple more rounds.

—-

I heard her light footsteps carefully treading the room, coming out from the shower with fresh & flowery scent enveloping the room. I guess the sweet floral scent that I'm starting to get addicted to is part of her bath routine. I'm pretending to still be in deep sleep.