#35 - Punches

James

"There you go, buddies.", I sigh loudly. After almost an hour of trial and error, I finally managed to change their diapers decently.

"Considering you only drink milk, your shit really stinks.", I tell them as I wrap their yellow mustard-poop-filled-diapers to throw.

"Is that how you talk to our boys, James.", Tiara's voice startles me.

"It does stink and disgusting.", I retort and scrunch my nose in disgust.

She hovers to our twins and does a spot check on my work before she approves, "Well done!"

I beam proudly hearing her praise. "You heard that boys?"

"I think this is your calling. From now on, you can be in charge with their poops.", she suggests happily while my face drops.

Before I could say anything she walks away with Niall in her arms.

I carry Nolan and follow suit. "I think we can do a rotation.", I suggest as I take a seat opposite Tiara & Niall on the playmat that I set in the living room earlier.

"Hmmm...Well, I carried them for 9 months..So..", she shrugs as she deflects my attempts to escape this new routine.

"Ahh you're playing that card huh..Fine." I roll my eyes. Who am I kidding, no way I can beat that.

She just chuckles as she plays with the twins, making random sounds while I just enjoy this view. After a moment she tries to rope me into her little game, "Come on James, do it with me!"

"What?! No way! I rather clean their poop every day."

"Why not?! They'll love it! It's for their development."

"By babbling random noise? Where did you learn that?"

She laughs and swats my arms, "I'm not just babbling random noise! I'm playing with them and showing different facial expressions. Look--"

Boo! She makes a shocked expression.

Ahhh~ She sticks her tongue playfully at them.

Brrr~ She puffs then pokes her cheeks.

"You're right, it's rather entertaining to see your comedic side.", I tease her as I grab a rattle and lightly shakes them in front of the twins.

"C'mon buddies, do you prefer this? or Mummy's game?"

And that's how we spend our afternoon before we get the twins to go back to sleep.

---

"Come out in 5 mins, I'm making you something for tea time.", I poke my head into the twins' room and sees her lying down with our sleeping sons.

"But, I'm not hungry..."

"Did I asked?", I smirk and leave her to prepare her snacks.

Just as I instructed, she comes to the dining room in 5 mins while grumbling, "Bossy as ever."

"It's for your own good. You'll thank me later. Don't even think of losing weight...", I warn her as I set a bowl of soup with toast bread and a plate of fruits in front of her.