#37 - Brothers

James

"Boo~ Waa~", the sound of Tiara's voice fills up our bedroom as she plays her funny expression game with them on our bed. I sit, leaning to her and place my hand on her waist and tuck my chin on her shoulder.

"Their crib is all set.", we're finally using the crib set in our bedroom now that Tiara & I no longer needing any space. While Tiara was entertaining the boys, I had set their crib with a fresh set of blankets and pillows.

"Okay~ Time to sleep boys~", she coos at them as she picks Nolan into her arms and I take Niall into mine. Tiara dims the light and we both rock them into slumber as I read them a couple of bedtime stories I have ingrained in my head. It doesn't take long until they fall asleep and we carefully place them in the crib.

I hug Tiara from the back as we both admire our little miracles. "Want to get straight to bed?", Tiara whispers to me. "Yeah, sure. Better sleep get as much sleep while we can.", I agree with her question and lead her to bed.

She settles herself by propping up on my chest. And I notice her eye sets on my lips. "See something you like?"
"Yeah, very much.", she confirms as she capture my lips and devour passionately. I groan into our kisses when she moans my name softly. And that's my cue to break our intimate kiss, "We better stop."

"Uh-huh.", she rolls to lie flat on her back frustratedly.

I turn and prop my elbow to look at her, "Soon, okay baby. Plus, the boys are here, you can't seduce me like that in their presence.", I comfort and then tease her.

"It's been monthsss...", she whines with her pouting face.

"I promise you to make it worth while when your body is ready, and you'll never forget it.", she chuckles at me, "Confident, as always."

"Any doubts?"
"Nope."

I drag her bag so she's back on my naked chest and she hums contently.

"Sweetheart."
"Yea?", her voice vibrates into my chest.

"You think you guys will be okay if I go out for a bit tomorrow? Just about 2 hours top."

"Yeah, why not. Where to?", her finger is dancing in empty circles around the fading bruise I got from Luke.

"First, I need to drop by the publishing house to apologize my MIA and drop some completed works. And then... I haven't ask but maybe.. I'll see Luke.", surprised at my latter plan, she props her head up to look at me.

"I spent the entire evening to think about what you said. And I think I can try it out with Luke first." She smiles hearing my plan and asks, "Whatever happens, I'm here with Niall & Nolan to welcome you home."
I tuck her hair away from covering her face and play with them. "Thank you, Love."

She shakes her head lightly before asking, "Didn't expect you to start with Luke first."

"Well, he's the easy ones." What I didn't tell her is, besides for myself, it's also for you. I know you miss him, it's my fault again that he's not speaking to you. I need to make it right again for you.

"What do you mean easy? Remember, he's still my bestie.", she playfully warns me from making fun of her bestie.

"So? I'm your boyfriend and baby daddy.", she giggles at this.