twenty six.

NEW FIT FOR THE NEW JOB CHECK!?! unless you don't like it then nvm.. IMAGINE WHATEVER U PLS. i just love looking at random cute outfits on pinterest ~ enjoy !

 i just love looking at random cute outfits on pinterest ~ enjoy !

-

"Miss Y/N! There's someone here to see you." A familiar voice seemed to shake you out of the daze that you were currently trapped in. In the well known city of Inazuma, it had been quite the long day of continuous missing persons reports, and cases that simply didn't need to be investigated due to obvious outcomes.

Turns out the strange, metallic noises that woke up the residents near an Inn was just a stupid ruin hunter.

You sighed and nodded your head.

It had been approximately half a year ever since you found out where your delusion had truly come from. Your history with the Fatui laid in the past, and you wanted to try your best to focus on the present as a private investigator... with or without the life threatening delusion that still remained a part of who you were. After things had died down a little, you had been able to explain the whole situation to the patient Cavalry captain of Favonius, Kaeya, and he was finally off your back, as well as the rest of the Mondstadt knights. You were.. content.

You had gone to settle back in Inazuma for your reasons that would remain unnamed, and now that the vision hunt decree was over, the pieces of your life were more or less planning themselves out. This was the case, until you heard about the passing of La Signora, the eighth Harbinger.

In the very old days of being the twelfth, you had known the fair woman as Rosalyne-Kruzchka Lohefalter, a caring, yet frightening soul who always got what she wanted somehow. You respected her, admired her even, which is why you had been so torn up about it once the news seemed to reach you through a long letter from Childe. He had told you about everything, but left out the part of what the Tsaritsa had in mind as the next move.

You had told yourself a million times that you never wanted to affiliate yourself with the Fatui ever again, no matter how many times that the Tsaritsa had requested you to. You simply werent who you used to be, and it was for the best.