Chapter 9 - Bad News.

A/N; Heyy lovies sorry I haven't uploaded but I just got the best idea to keep me writing. Hope you enjoy. Vomment (Vote & Comment) BTW who do you like better JASON OR JAMES?? ^_^

***************************

Nicole Taylor's P.O.V 

Blaire was standing at my door " Hey I heard you were sick so I brought you some home made chicken noddle soup"

" Aww Thanks Blaire" I smiled and walked over to her.

James coughed akwardly " I'll see you later Nikki"

" C ya" I replied, still not looking at him.

Hearing his footstep's down the stair's I smiled at Blaire and motioned for her to sit on my bed while I grab a spoon and come back upstairs. Placing the bowl on my desk I ran downstairs into the kitchen. James was eating an apple and was holding a spoon.

" I thought you might need this" He smirked.

Grabbing the spoon I pushed him toward the door " You cant be here"

" Okay, Okay. God Im leaving. But I'll be back" When he reached the door he turned to face me.

Sighing I said " Yes I know"

" I love you" James walked closer to me.

My heart felt as if it was sufficating me at my throat " I love you too"

" Mhm" James mummbled before I felt his lips crashing on mine.

It was a slow sweet kiss. Probably only lasted for a couple minutes but it still had the same effect as any other kiss from him. James slowly pulled away, smiled and walked out my back door. Shaking my head and smiling to myself I ran back upstairs. Blaire was holding one of the many photo frames of me and James.

" How old were you guy's in this photo?" She turned to me.

The picture was back when mine and James were 5 and we were swimming. " Five"

" Oh wow so you've practically known him your entire life" She strained a smile.

Sitting on the bed I began eating the soup and nodded " Mhmm"

" Soo" I knew this was pretty akward for her.

I sighed and said " I know this is probably akward for you."

" No.. well sorta. I mean looking at this picture's it show's a different James" Blaire sat by me holding a photo album.

James was different but god only know's what SHE meant by that. " By that you mean..."

" I mean you guy's have been friend's forever and you and James just have this thing that makes all of his girlfriends jealous" She half smiled.

Setting aside the soup I turned to her I said " What do you mean?"

" Um I dont know how to put this but I guess like when James mention's you or even simply look's at you it's like his whole facial expression changes into a facial expression you only see when you are mentioned." Blaire gave me an apoligetical look.

Straining a smile I said " Um well were friends accutally more like really close bestfriends pracitcally siblings. So yeah. "

" Thats cool. So whatsup" She quickly changed subjects.

Playing with my hands I shrugged. " Nothing really what about you?"

" Well I had a little something you would love to know" She gave me a wicked smile.