Chapter 11; Funeral

A/N since you guys r amazing fans I wrote you guys a new chapter dont forget to vote and comment. & plz share with your friends I've recently enterted this story for the watty awards :)

  THE OUFIT ON THE SIDE IS THE OUTFIT NIKKI WEARS LATER ON THIS CHAPTER (:

Chapter 11; Funeral.

The next morning was filled with tears and the rest was a blur. Today was the funeral and I was helping James and his Mother of course. We woke up at 8 am and have been organizing and calling and texting people his dad knew. It is now 3pm and were still waiting for everyone to come. Then I remembered today was my date with Jason. Since James father just died I dont think It would be appropiate if I went on a date.

Dialing Jason's cell. He picked up on the 3rd ring " Hello."

" Hey Jason."

" Oh Nessy Hey." His nickname for me brought a smile on my face.

" Hey. I just wanted to um tell you I wont be able to go out with you today. I sorta have a funeral to attend."

He let out a huge breath of relif. " It's okay."

" You sound relived" I blurted out.

" Oh no. I just got sorta busy too so I didn't know how to tell you."

" Oh okay then I gotta go. I guess I'll talk to you later." For some reason I couldn't believe that.

But he's always busy so I mean its normal. " Bye Nessy Bear."

" Bye."

Starring at my phone for a couple of seconds I convinced myself to believe him and go help James with helping people find their way.

" Hey is everything okay?" James turned to me.

Putting a fake smile on I nodded. " Yup just peachy."

" Nikki..." I knew if he pouted I would give in and tell him.

So I turned to the lady at the door. " Right this way ma'am"

" Your going to tell me." James yelled after me.

Yeah I'd tell him just not now. Helping the lady find her seat. I went back to where James was and helped the rest. Eventually everyone sat and I sat by James holding his hand throughout the entire cermony. Some people with british accents spoke up and said some things about Jonathan. James didn't get up though. Lizzy spoke up and cried throughout her speech.

The speaking part of the cermony finally ended and for some reason I didnt cry though. Probably cause the guy who's been giving my best friend hell just died. But still it was his father so I wiped fake tears away.

" Mrs and Mr. Ryan." A man wearing a black suit said to James and Lizzy.

" Yes." James answered. Still keeping a firm grip on my hand.

The man coughed. " We have something to dicuss with you and your mother."

" Okay and that is.." James was being strong.

I admired him. The man looked at me. " Family only."

" Oh Im sorry." I began walking away.

Untill James pulled me back beside him. " She is family."

" Its okay-"

" Sweetheart your family, stay. Now discuss" Lizzy cut me off.

I sweetly smiled at her and shut my mouth. The man and his little assisant moitioned for us to the furthest table. We followed quietly and sat down.