Chapter 5; First Kiss.

* James Ryan's P.O.V *

" Get out!! Go sleep in the living room." Nicole shut the light and turned her back on me.

Not wanting to piss her off any more I grabbed a blanket and pillow, walked downstair's and sat on the couch.. Thank god the Taylor's were at work, they dont come home untill 1 in the morning. WAIT NICOLE ASKED YOU TO KISS HER!!! My mind screamed. Holy fucking shit she did and it was like I completly blacked out and said no. What did I do; Nikki's first kiss and she wanted me to give it to her. Oh man I screwed up big time.

Grabbing the blanket I ran upstair's I slowed down when I heard sobbing from Nicole's room. Slightly peeking through the door I saw her holding Guppy and crying.

" What Im not pretty enough for James my god damn bestfriend didn't want to even give me my first kiss."

" No I am not pretty, Im fucking ugly, disgusting like seriously I thought James was different you know he's known me since I was a kid.. Oh god he probably think's im one of the guy's. But little miss Keiryestene he could kiss but me oh god no Im a fucking gorilla thats why" She sobbed, and petted her fishbowl.

So now she was resolved talking to a fish about her personal life it was sad and scary at the same time. Nicole wasn't ugly she was beautiful, innocent and My Angel. How could I say no to her and especially about her first kiss, god im such an ass.

" Nikki.." I whispered.

Snifling she said " What do you want?"

" I want to talk to you, but can you put Guppy back on the shelf and talk to me" I walked into the room slowly incase she yell's and kick's me out again.

Nikki stood up, and my eye's nearly popped out of my socket's. She was only wearing a baby doll that showed off a lot more then she usually show's!. Standing on her tip toes she placed Guppy back on the shelf, and when she did I couldn't help but check out her ass. " She's your bestfriend James" Yelled my mind. Shaking my head I walked up behind her, when she turned around she looked startled.

" What do you want to talk about?" She wiped her eyes with her hands.

Still standing infront of her I broke my gaze from her chest " Umm can we do that whole first kiss thing all over again"

" Why so you can tell me No again" She rose an eyebrow.

" No I was just shocked Im sorry." I half smiled.

Nikki sighed. " Am I not pretty enough for you, I get it im not 5'11 nor slim thin, my body might not be amazing but come on im like your bestfriend. Oh an-" I cut her off.

I pressed my lip's against her's, pinning her on the wall. Nikki's body froze but eventually she began following what I was doing. Man was she a fast, excellent learner. Wrapping my hands around her waist I pulled her in closer and kissed her harder. I felt Nikki's hand's wrap around my neck. Wanting to taste her I licked her lower lip asking for entrance, she opened her mouth and god did she taste so damn good. And she's never kissed anyone yeah right. Remembering I was kissing my bestfriend I pulled away.

" Woah" Nicole whispered.

My lip's curved into a smile. " Happy now?"

" Thats a really nice way of telling me to shut up" She smiled.

My hands were still around her. " I know right!"

" Yup, Thanks James" She leaned in to kiss my cheek but my lip's intercepted.