Chapter 17: VEGAS BABY!

Author's Note; I would love you all if you guys voted, and gave me your opinion on this twist. :)

Hope you all like it! :)

I dont own the plot in the next two chapters. Just saying. Not trying to playagrzie. I just needed something to end it.

________________________

Chapter 17: Vegas Baby

The plane ride there wasn't the most funniest thing in my life but hey I was going to Vegas you could put me in a box and throw me the entire way there and I would still be screaming with joy. Now I was just waiting outside the airport for Janielle to pick me up while Emily looked for our hotel.

" Nikki!!!" A familiar voice screamed.
Turning around I saw Janielle. " OHMYGAWD!!!" I screamed.
" Its been sooo long!!" She hugged me.
Hugging her back I smiled. " Yeah so long."
" Come on Em's waiting for us." Janielle got into the car.
" Lets go!" I got into the car as well.

Since I only had my tote bag I didn't really need much help with my luggage. Janielle was 21 and she has been living in Vegas with her boyfriend if I recall since she moved for college. Emily and I always admired her. We wanted to be exactly like her when we grew up. Janielle was gorgeous she had long brown hair with peircing green eyes and a body built for a supermodel. Snapping out of my thinking stage I looked outside the window and it was amazing what I saw. Streets were filled with people, music played, casianos were everywhere and soo many pretty lights.

The car stopped infront of a huge hotel. I turned to Janielle. " Aren't you coming?"
" No sweetie, I have a date with Ryan. But It was nice seeing you. Make sure to come around more I missed you." She smiled at me.
Nodding I grabbed my bag and walked out. Waving after the car. " Byee!!"

The second I turned around there was my bestfriend starring at me with the biggest grin on her carmel face.

" EMILY!!!!" I tackled her.
Laughing she said. " Nicole gurl I missed you!!"
" Boo I missed you more!!" We kept hugging.

Eventually we stopped hugging and got our keys for our room. On our way up there we talked about what happened with James and Emily agreed that he was being really selfish. After that I complimented her on her new hair, it was now light brown with pink highlights. I thought It looked really pretty. We finally found our room on the 12th floor.

Opening the door we walked inside and dropped our stuff on the bed. Emily had our day planned since we were only gonna be here for the night and probably the morning, because she was coming back to Los Angeles with me for the rest of the break.

" Im hopping in the shower before we leave." I grabbed a towel and opened the bathroom.
Emily grabbed her makeup and hair products while following me into the bathroom. " And I shall be doing my hair and makeup before we get wild!!"
" Okay then you'll do mine." I opened the water and let it rinse my body clean.

While I took the shower I kept screaming over the water so Emily can hear me even though she was only a couple feet away from me. God I missed my bestfriend.  Emily opened the radio and we  began singing along. It was so funny because just imagine two girls; one who is in the shower and another who is doing her makeup singing along in one bathroom. But hey its Vegas anything is possible.

" Boy you got my heartbeat runnin away.
 Beating like a drum and its coming your way!.
 Cant you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass.
 He got that superbass"  Me and Emily sung along to Nicki Minaj's song " SuperBass"

The song eventually finished and Emily opened the door of the bathroom and screamed. I heard a guy scream and Emily scream. Grabbing the robe I tied it around me and ran out the shower. There was a half naked guy in our room who now Emily has pushed onto the bed and began beating. I got onto the bed and helped her with hiting him.

" Corbin You know you got a girlie scream!" A husky voice said.
I turned around. " AHHHHHHHHH!!"
" AHHHHHHH!!" He screamed.

The guy looked scared and I jumped on him automitcally punching him on the head. He tried to push me off of him but just ended up pushing himself onto the bed with me on ontop. Emily grabbed the lamp and almost hit the guy named Corbin with it untill I looked at the thing around the other guy's neck.

" Em Stop!! There gay!!" I screamed.

Emily dropped the lamp ." Gay?" She was breathing hard.
" Yeahh gay!" I grabbed the pink faux boo on his neck.
Hitting her forehead she sighed. " Ohh their gay."
" Were not gay" Said the guy under me with a smirk on his face.

Remembering I was only wearing a robe I jumped off of him while Emily already began running towards the bathroom. As soon as me and her were in there and the door was locked I turned to her eyes wide open.

" Ohmygawd Em their not gay and I was only in a robe." I whispered.
She pointed to her body. " Im only in a bra, panties plus my hair curlers."
" Lets just change and I'll talk to the manager." I grabbed my clothes and handed Emily her's.

**

After changing into our party clothes Me, Emily and the two perverts walked downstairs to the main lobby  As I was walking out of the elevator I bumped into the nameless one, he looked familar and so did his friend but at the moment I couldn't remember who or were I knew them from. Emily stood by me and they stood infront of us.

" Leave it to me." I spoke up and walked toward the front desk.
" Good Evening Miss." The guy named Julius said.
Putting on my fakest smile I said. " Julius, yes well you see me and my friend got stuck in one room with two guys. I can understand this is a mistake and its not acceptable. And please save that I cant do anything bullshit because both me and you know you can so you mind helping with my problem?"
" Yes Miss." He picked up the phone, spoke a bit and handed me two cards.
" Our penthouse rooms theres no higher then that except the roof and your not allowed on the roof." He smiled.
Smiling back I grabbed the cards. " Glad we came to an agreement."
" Of course." The phone rang and he picked it up again.

Walking away I grinned," And you can thank me later." I handed the guys their cards.
" Pleasee. Watch a pro." The nameless guy walked up to the front desk.
Emily and me scoffed. " Hey Em dont they look familar?" I whispered.
" Yeah I was thinking the same thing." She whispered back.
The guy came back with a sad face and then he smirked. " Beat that!" He pulled out about a dozen VIP cards.

Grabbing Emily's arm I pulled her after me. I was not about to admit deafeat please doesn't he wish. For god's sake I didn't even know his name. Apparently we were all going on the same limo so I patiently waited outside untill it came.

**

All of us were in the limo me and Emily sitting on one side and the guys on the other. Nameless came and sat by me smirking.

" I forgot to introduce myself Im Rob and thats my boy Corbin." He stretched his hand out.
Shaking his hand I said. " Im Nicole and thats my bestfriend Emily."
" So how about we all go have fun. Were all in Vegas might as well let loose." And of course he was trying to spit his game.
Emily laughed. " Nope we have something planned."
" Yeah what she said." I backed Em up.
Rob fixed his hat that was sideways on his head. " Well you know ima rapper."
" Oh really how many girls do you say that too?" I responded.
His lips curled into a smile. " Well a lot of girls you know, but its true."
" Sure and im a supermodel." I laughed.
Emily screamed. " Driver stop here.  We'll be fine right here."
" Sorry Mr. Rapper but we have to go we got plans." I followed Emily out of the limo.

" Come on your in Vegas. There is no plans. Its all about having fun, " Rob's voice yelled.
Turning around I saw him half sticking his body through the sunroof, " Well there are different kinds of fun. There's trashy which is your kind and Fun but Respectful which is my kind!" I yelled back.
" I dare you!" He smirked.
I never backed down from a dare no matter what. Emily whimpered. " Noo."
" Fine!" I walked back into the limo with Emily behind me.

Emily began drinking and so did I. Everyone was already half drunk by the time we got to the actual club. As soon as we got there I ordered a whole bunch of new drinks and me and Rob drunk them like they were water. My mind began getting hazzy and all I could remember was dancing, screaming, falling, laughing, and me and rob kissing.

***

My head was pounding and my body was sore for some reason. It hurt to open my eyes but I did it anyway. Sitting up I ran a hand through my tangled bed hair and something on my hand got it stuck to my hair. Pulling my hand out and starring at it was a gold ring with two dices on my ring finger. No I didn't get married. To who? What the hell happened last night?

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I let out another ear peicing scream.
Something besdie me moved and when I turned to see what or who it was I think my heart dropped and I was probably going to have a god damn heartattack.