Chapter 14: Beatdown

A/N; OMG I HAVE BEEN INSPIRED AND YOU GUYS WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT I HAVE PPLANNED FOR THIS STORY!! AHH!!(: anywayz VOTE VOTE && COMMENT i love reading you guys ideas and thoughts. Btw after two chapters I will write an " Important Note" to explain any new characters and which to focus on. :)

Xoxo Sara ;*

___________________________________________________________

                       Chapter 14; Beatdown.

Taking deep breaths I walked up to Blaire and Jason who now pulled apart and just looked at me wide eyed. James gripped my hand but I jerked it away.
" Nikki..." Blaire begun.
But I lifted a hand up and said. " Save your bullshit for someone who cares. You two faced bitch!" and with that my fist connected with her face.
I dont think I've ever really ever punched someone that hard. She of course screamed and hit the floor with a thump.  But all I can say was she deserved it.
" What the hell is up with you. Your such a bitch!" Jason yelled at me.
My eyes widened. How could I ever think I loved him. " What did you just call her?" Snarled James.
" She heard me." Jason replied.
James pushed me aside and I knew how this would end; It would end in a fight. So I grabbed James hand and tried to hold him back. Pushing him against the locker I let him look me in the eyes.
" James its not worth it" I pleaded.
His eye's were filled with pure hatred " Oh it is sooo worth it" He spat.
" Fuck!!" I heard Jason yell.
Turning around I saw Alex flexing his hand as he stood over a bloody Jason on the floor. " Let me hear you call her that again and your own mom aint even gonna recongize your ugly face!" Alex kicked him, grabbed my hand and pulled me after him.
" Alex you didn't have to do that." I looked behind me while James ran to catch up with us.
James caught up with us. " Good hit bro"
" Yeah Im a proffesional fighter" Alex still gripping my wrist pulled me after him.
**

No body said another word and the rest of the day continued with James and Alex following me around making sure I wouldn't get hurt. Sitting in the backseat I was just thinking of how the only girlfriend I had was Emily and I loved her because she's always been nothing but a great bestfriend throughout our whole friendship. While Blaire was a complete and utter bitch.

James parked the car and I got into the house and ran all the way upstairs, and just crashed on my bed. I heard footsteps coming toward my room. Peeking from my pillow I saw Alex and James standing over my bed.

" Hey how about I go get you some McDonalds and then we can all watch movies." James half smiling voluntered.
Simply nodding a yes I saw him lean and kiss my forehead. " Love you Nikki."
" Love you too." I mummbled.
James said something to Alex before he left the room and I shoved my head into my pillow again. Even though I owed Alex I couldnt get the courage to look him in the eye after what happened.

Feeling someone press down my matress Alex coughed. " Nix Im sorry."
" Why are you sorry?" I peek my head slightly so I can look at him.
Running his hand through his hair he said. " For punching him out I knew you stopped James but I mean he deserved it."
" No Its okay. I just dont want you to think im a bitch like he said with this being your first day and stuff. Cause I swear im not." I covered my face again.
Alex chuckled and turned my head slightly to look at him. " You really think I would believe your a bitch just because that douche said."
" Ifmnoe" I mummbled.
Lifting my chin with his hand he smiled. " I dont think I could ever believe that. Even if you said it yourself."
" Aw" I smiled and blushed.
Dropping his hand and smiling he said. " Yeah. Im sure I broke his noise though"
" Really how can you tell?"
Alex cracked his hands and said. " Like I said im a proffesional fighter and that punch always breaks the bone that its aimed at. Therefore he broke his nose."
" Ohmygawd how scary. Don't you get hurt though and stuff." Suddenly I got worried.
He laughed. " Of course I do."
" OHMYGAWD!" I gased and covered my mouth.
The smile faded and he turned to me with worry in his eyes. " Oh dont worry though I usually always win so nothing happens to me."
" Oh okay good." I realaxed a bit.
He nodded. " Yup. You should come watch me fight some time."
" Only if you promise me you wont get hurt." I think I would end up in tears if he got hurt. Please if anyone I know got hurt I would cry. It could be a god damn mouse.
Putting his hands up in defense he said. " Hey I cant make that promise. But I can guarantee you I will come out with lesser scares then my oppendent"
" Ummm Okay. Then I'll come and I'll cheer my ass off" I giggled.
Running his eyes up and down my body he smirked. " You sure you can cheer all that off"
" Your such a flirt." I smacked his arm and blushed.
Chuckling he pinned me on the bed with my hands above my head.  " So I've been told"
" Oh really. Thats nice." I couldnt help but smile.
Alex nodded and leaned his head into my neck and whispered. " You've allowed me to enter."
" Im scared to find out what I allowed you to enter." I laughed at the thought.
He pulled his head up from my neck and smirked. " Damn Nix you got one heck of a dirty mind. And I thought I was Dirty Minded."
" Oh shutup!." I blushed but giggled.
He laughed and again leaned his head into my neck. " As you wish." He whispered before I felt his lips softly kiss my neck.

Those precious lips of his kissed all the way up to my ear leaving my neck tingling. Letting go of my hands he pulled away from my neck and his eyes screamed lust. God I've only known him for 2 days and I met him on his dad's funeral and Im literally about to loose my V- Card to him God am I slut or what, and it only took a guy with amazing flirting skills to change me. Lifting my numb hands they found his neck and that made him press his lips against mine.

His lips were soft and just perfect. At first he kissed me softly making me want more then he fastened up the speed. His hands ran down my body and I felt that feeling of wanting to rip all of his clothes off and just attack him again. Licking my lower lip I opened my mouth for him without a second thought. His tongue massaged mine and I couldnt help but let out a moan into his lips. He smiled into the kiss and we kept kissing and I just kept getting dirtier thoughts in my head.

That is untill we heard the door downstairs slam shut. Alex jumped off of me and wiped his mouth while I did the same and tried to control my insane new hairstyle. Alex smirked at me and sat by me on the bed with one of his hands behind my back, slowly creeping up under my shirt. I giggled and slapped it off.

" I got the food and movie." James chimmed as he walked into the room with the food.
Smiling I said. " Thanks James your awesome."
" Anytime. Nikki not to be rude but whats up with your hair?" He questioned while he plugged the movie into the Dvd player.
I was just going to blurt out the worst lie known to man kind but Alex coughed and said. " Oh she just fell of the bed"
" Yeah I was trying to find my good luck braclet so I checked under the bed and BAM I fell flat on my face." I lied.
James chuckled slightly. " Oh wow your such a klutz Nikki"
" Hey thats mean!" I whined.
He pouted. " Im sorry. Forgive me?"
" Of course." I smiled.

James faced the t.v trying to fix it and Alex kissed my bare shoulder and ran his fingers up and down my back. Looking at him he smirked and I just couldnt help but smile. After the lights were closed we all sat down to watch The Killers. It was my favorite movie and beyond hilarious. Toward the ending I rested my head onto Alex's arm and my eyes slowly shut. The last thing I could remember was James voice whispering something but I didn't hear it.