Chapter 2; Joke's & Fun.

" Mr. Ryan and Miss Taylor you two are late" Mrs. Valeco said as soon as we walked into her class.

James dropped his hand and said " Were sorry Mrs. V."

" Yeah we wont do it again" I added.

Sighing she said " Find your seats"

Yes that meant we were safe from any punishment, I grabbed one of the empty seat's next to Blake, a hot skateboarder. While James sat on my right on a different row, and two seats down. So I could see his back, I listened to Mrs.V droan on and on about the war, so I decided to play " Get Caught or Not" with James, it was this game we invented in the Seventh grade- whenever one of us get bored we bother eachother in class and wait to see who gets caught. Angling my pencil for his neck, I threw it. It hit right above where his shirt covered.

" Oww!!" James held his neck and turned around.

I put my head down on the table from laughing so hard, holding my mouth I looked up. James looked at me and rolled his eye's.

" Mr. Ryan no talking" Mrs. V said her voice sharp like a knife.

James nodded " Sorry, wont happen again."

" Watch"

  He mouthed to me.

" What are you gonna do?" I mouthed back.

" Just wait" He mouthed back and smirked.

I was a little scared, I gotta admit. He always did win this game, since I get scared pretty easy. After that I kept my gaze on James, only blinking a couple of times. Ten minute's later I saw him slide his phone out of his pocket- guess he was texting some girl. So I just broke my gaze and played with my pencil.

" And you know what we capable of when we making love, So the music gon be loud, your gon scream and shout" Ohmygawd no.

That was James voice, blasting in my bag. That son of a b!tch was getting me back. " Your body's a problem they call me the problem solver." It kept singing.

" Miss Taylor if that is your phone, turn it off" Yelled Mrs. V.

Standing up I picked up my bag " Okay"

" James * said my voice with the song*" Oh no he didn't record me that day I was sleeping and he came over.

God he is evil. Flipping everything out of my bag on the desk I frantically searched for it, my face was burning and James was laughing.

" While I be banging on your body they banging on our wall" How long did he record of that song.

Turning to James I shot him a death look, he smirked and banged the desk with the song, more guy's joined " While they dreaming, you screaming. Now they banging on our door" The banging continued.

Checking my pockets my phone wasn't there, were was that stupid phone. That's it I was going to be emmbarassed for life, getting down on my knee's I looked on the floor and the music was coming from James bag, grabbing it I pulled my phone out and shut it.

" I am going-" Someone coughed so I stopped mid sentence.

Turning around it was Mrs. V " Nicole hand me your phone, you will get it back at the end of the hour"

" Yes Mrs. V" I walked toward her desk and dropped my phone on her desk.

Walking back toward my chair I slapped James in the back of his head, and sat back down on my seat. Now Im happy, turning to my side I saw Blake laughing I rose an eyebrow and he stopped.