Chapter 18: Married?

Chapter 18: MARRIED?

" AHHHHHHH!!!" I continued to scream realizing I was completly naked.
Rob woke up took one look at my hand and screamed. " NOOO!!"
" Oh well hello to you too. Do you think im happy about this!!" I pushed my ring in his face.
Pushing my hand away from his face. " Calm down woman."
" Dont you dare tell me to calm down, Ohmygawd did we have sex?" I looked at him half covered with the covers.
There it was again that smirk of his ." Yeah probably why?"
" You son of a bitch! You stole my fuckin virginity and you took my first marriage!" I screamed and pushed him off the bed.
Thank god the covers went down with him. " Hey! Its not my fault you were wasted. Its not like I forced you to sleep with me!" He yelled at me.
" Shut UP shut UP shut UP!" I yelled.

Pulling the covers with me. I ran into the bathroom and continued to scream and scream untill I thought it was enough. Washing my face really quick I tried calmly breathing. I got married. Oh lord. Inhaling in and out I managed to walk out of the room. I had to handle this sitution calmy. We had to pack our things and just leave.

" We have to pack and just leave" I picked up my things from the floor.
He stretched on the bed. " Mhmm"
" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed. Why did this happen to me god?
" Will you relax already. God this screaming is getting annoying." Rob complained.
Packing my things and starring at my ring finger I slammed my head into the wall contionusly. " Why me? Why lord? What did I ever do?."
" Hey stop that there gonna make us pay for the dent." How could he be so calm.
Turning to him I said. " Well I see you've gotten over the fact that me and you are married, plus the fact that you stole my virginity while I was insanely drunk."
" Okay! First of all what the hell is the point of sitting here and wasting time when we could just get a divorce, plus its not my fault you slept with me. Control your hormones woman." He snickered.
" Fu*k You!" I hissed.
Feeling him behind me he whispered. " You already did babe."

This is what I get for coming to Las Vegas with my bestfriend Emily for spring break. I get hitched to a complete stranger that had got stuck in the same room as me. Just when I thought I would stay single for a while after all the things that have happened with guys and me. Appartenly the universe does not want me to be single.

After me and him finished packing our things we got in the elevator to go downstairs for breakfast with Emily and Corbin. Corbin was Rob's friend and him and Emily seemed to hit it off yesterday. But hey I was so wasted I gave my virginty to a random stranger so I think if Emily had gotten with a Camel I would have said  "oh how cute".

" Im going to tell Emily. Dont say anything!" I hissed as we walked out of the elevator.
Rob rolled his eyes. " Okay."
Emily and Corbin smiled at us and as soon as we sat down Rob blurted out, " Were Married."
" WHAT!" Both of them spit out their food and starred at us in amazent.
Emily drank some water and I knew she was getting ready to rage on me. Three seconds later she screamed, " ONE HOUR NIKKI ONE GOD DAMN HOUR AND YOU GET MARRIED!!."
" I know I know. What the fuck did I do" I slammed my head into the table continously.
" Stop her!" Yelled Emily.
I felt Robert's strong hands pull my head up. " Calm down god! What is it do you have a boyfriend or something?"
" Oh no James.."  I mummbled......

                                    The End :)Be Ready 4 The Sequel " Hitched In Vegas" ;)