Chapter 10 - Im Here

A/N; Kay everyone im sorry this is short but yeah I decided to atleast give you guys something for being amazing fans. I promise I promise I will try my best to make the next upload sooo long. Ohh and everyone VOTE plz I need like 10 MORE VOTES TILL I GET TO 100. SO VOTE VOTE VOTE!! not only 10 .. more lol but im juss saying. I NEED 10 OR MORE TO UPLOAD THE NEXT CHAPTER (:

****

Chapter 10; Im Here.

James Ryan's P.O.V

After a couple of hours proccesing the fact that my dad was dead I knew what I needed to do. I needed Nicole. But of course I wasn't going to just to leave my mother like that but the maids did give her a couple of pills to let her sleep and stop sobbing so I guess I could go over to Nicole's. Opening my mom's door I walked in quietly and kissed her forehead.

" We'll be fine. I promise" I whispered before I grabbed my jacket and keys.

Nicole Taylor's P.O.V

Blaire left a couple hours ago and Nina was staying over at her friends house. So I was all alone in my room starring at the ceiling. Pretty much that wasn't fun starring at a wall in complete darkness. Right before my eye's shut and I would drift to sleep I heard a little tapping noise on my window. Pushing the covers aside I got out of bed and peered out of the window and of course it was James standing down there.

" One Second" I moitned for him to stay put.

Grabbing the rope ladder and throwing it out I felt him climb up. " Im sorry." He mummbled.

" Dont worry about it" I shut my window and threw the ladder to the other side of the room.

Opening my lamp I sat on the bed while James took of his leather jacket and kept pacing. " Whats wrong?" I asked.

" He's dead. Nikki he's gone" James dropped down to the floor and cried.

My heart stopped. Walking over to him I wrapped my hands around him. " Who died James?"

" My dad" He choked out.

OHMYGAWD!. I've never been put in this sitiution. I dont know much people who've died except my granny but that was when I was probably seven or something. But from all the movies I've seen I guess comforting them is a good idea to do. Hugging James closer I kissed his head and kept cooeing " Its okay, You'll be fine.". Untill he stopped crying.

James wiped his eye's and looked at me. " Look at me crying like a baby. Everyone would laugh" He neverously chuckled.

" James everyone cries. Believe it or not." I half smiled.

His entire face hardned and he got up. " Why did he have to die!!!" He yelled.

" I dont know, I dont know. It was his time" I stuttered and stepped back.

Looking at James I realized he just saw my baseball bat. Oh god no. He wasn't going to do what I think he was going to do. " SMASH!" There goes my vase. He did exactly what I thought he wouldn't do. After he smashed a whole bunch of my other valuable items I couldn't stand there watching him anymore. I've let him take out enough anger.

" James!. James! Look at me stop it!!" I grabbed his wrist's and turned him to look at me.

The bat hit the floor and James breathing began steading a little bit. He swallowed and said. " Im sorry Nikki I'll pay for everything"

" James dont worry about my stuff. All I care about right now is you!!. Now come, relax and try sleeping." I pulled him after me toward my bed.

Thankfully he obeyed and followed me. Stripping out of his pants and pulling his shirt over his head. He crawled into bed with me and rested his head into my neck and wrapped his hands around me.

" James do you want to tell me what happened?" I said into his hair.

His head was still in my neck, he shook it meaning "no" and pulled me closer.

" Comeon atleast look at me please" I begged.

I could hear him sighing and lifting his head up. " Im looking at you now" He whispered.

" Mhm you are." My breath quickned.

James was a mere inch away and I wanted him. What the hell is going on with my horomone's. His father just died and I want to makeout with him. God I should be ashmed. But I couldn't help it I wanted him, my body was practically aching for his touch. Why? I honestly didn't know. James traced my jawline with his finger tips all the way down to my chest, where he made circles with his fingertips. My body wanted him sooo bad and the next thing I did. There was no way in preventing it.

I leaned and it closed the space between us. James's hands quickly wrapped around me and pulled me ontop of him. My stomach was twisiting and all I could want at the moment was James. I kissed him with everything I had, which made him let out a groan in the back of his throat and that was not good for me. It only made my body go wilder. Everything was happening too quick. We pulled apart for a second for him to lift my shirt over my head. James smiled and began kissing my neck slowly lingering above where my bra covered. We switched places he layed me down and kissed all the way from my neck down to my waist.

What was I doing!. I was practically taking advantage of a depressed guy. That wasn't what I wanted to do. So before James went any further I spoke up.

" James we cant" It came out more rigid then I expected it too.

James was breathing hard. " Why cant we?" he said as he layed ontop of me and faced me.

That wasn't the answer I was expecting but I couldnt " James your hurt you dont know whats going on. How about you try sleeping"

" Okay" Was all James said before he pulled the covers over us.

I half smiled and turned my back on him, and just when I thought he was mad at me he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me closer resting his head into my neck. As my eyes began shutting I felt his lips kiss my neck and whisper " I love you".