Chapter 3.

Y/N had been working for Miranda for almost two months now, and Miranda had definitely seem to have taken quite a liking towards her. Miranda even went as far as to give Y/N her personal phone number, she had never even suggested that to Emily, nor to Andrea when she had been working at runway. Y/N gladly took it and had begun to have casual conversations with Miranda over the phone outside of work occasionally, and Miranda admitted to enjoying this. They had mainly small talk conversations, and they had gotten to know one another quite well. During work hours they would smile and greet one another kindly. Emily was of course disgusted by this, all because of her envy.

It was Monday morning, the start to a brand new week. Y/N showed up to work dressed in her emerald green Balenciaga dress, paired with some Valentino heels. Miranda wore a vintage mauve Chanel dress. Paired of course, with some more Prada pumps.

Y/N arrived earlier than most usually, so she could settle in a little bit in the mornings, she did this by drinking her usual coffee and reading a novel. However on this particular morning Miranda had also decided to come in early, not for any particular reason. Miranda walked through the office doors surprised to find Y/N completely indulged in a novel, IT by Stephen King. (No copyright or anything, I do not own that novel, Stephen does.) Miranda hid a smile at this sight. Y/N then heard her footsteps and was taken out of her trance. "Oh I am sorry Miranda, I did not notice you." Miranda laughed softly. "Must be an interesting novel then." Y/N smiled a little before Miranda continued to talk. "Why are you here this early again though Y/N?" Y/N placed down her novel and her glasses, which were perched on her nose as she read. "Oh, I just like to relax a little before everyone else gets here, I suppose I like the feeling of being here, but you know, you can never really relax whilst at work because it is so indulging." Miranda smiled at her answer. "I suppose I sort of understand how you feel, perhaps that is the reason why I decided to come in early today. Anyway considering you and I are here alone, would you care to join me in my office, unless of course you would prefer to read your novel." Y/N smiled brightly at this. "I would quite like that actually, here let me help you with your coat first." Y/N walked over to Miranda and curled her fingers slowly underneath the collar of her coat, in the process of this she let them trace along Miranda's pale neck. Her neck was warm, and smooth, Y/N felt Miranda shiver a little against her touch which made her smirk. She gently took off the rest of her coat and placed it in the closet.

Y/N then followed Miranda into her office holding two coffees. As Miranda sat down in her leather chair Y/N placed down a cup of coffee for her, in which Miranda thanked her for. The two spoke in their usual light conversation until Miranda dropped a small, yet significant bomb onto Y/N. "So, do you have a boyfriend if I may ask Y/N?" Y/N laughed a little at this. "No, no, I actually have no interest in men." "Oh, I am sorry, I shouldn't have presumed that Y/N." They both laughed a little. "Anyway what about you Miranda? I mean, I am aware that you only divorced a couple of months ago, but have you met anyone you have taken a liking to, or anything like that, if I may ask?" Miranda smiled a little at this. "You may, and yes, I have met someone who I am quite fond of. They do not know though of course." Y/N scoffed a little. "Miranda! Why don't you tell him? I mean he could be a comfort for a little while, if you understand what I mean." Y/N laughed at the end of what she had said, and Miranda joined in with her until she continued the conversation. "Actually, it is not a man, it is a beautiful, bright young woman, and I haven't told her, well, because I am a woman and she may not like that." Y/N sighed a little. "Yes, I do understand what you mean. As a lesbian myself, that can be difficult, I have fallen for a few straight women myself." She laughed again. Miranda twirled her fingers around one another. "Do you like anyone currently Y/N?" Miranda bravely asked. Y/N looked down a little a smiled. "Well, yes actually, I really do like this one wonderful woman." Miranda smiled. "Hey Miranda who was it that you said you were fond of again, if I may ask?" Miranda sighed a little. "Yes you may, I don't mind, but umm well the person of whom I am quite fond in in this very room with me." Y/N looked around a little. "Miranda...it is only you and I in here." "Exactly." was all Miranda said. "Well then I suppose I can tell you who it is I like, oh god I sound like some cheery old schoolgirl. Well, I share your feelings Miranda." Y/N spoke before looking down. "Are you sure?" Miranda asked. Y/N looked deep into Miranda's blue eyes. "Yes." Miranda knew she was telling the truth so she stood and walked over to one of her large windows. "Are you okay Miranda? I hope I haven't overwhelmed you." Y/N said as she made her way over to Miranda. "No, you haven't dear don't worry. however there is something you need to understand, no one can know about this conversation that we just had okay? If word gets out, you will be fired, as will I, and the gossip and paparazzi would never end." Y/N sighed a little and gently placed a hand on Miranda's back, rubbing her softly. "Yes, I understand Miranda. I will not let word get out, but, this does not stop the feelings I share for you." Miranda turned to face Y/N, her eyes were glossed over a little with tears, but she did not let them fall. She simply looked Y/N deeply into her eyes. Y/N smiled a little, and Miranda placed a soft hand on Y/N's face, she caressed it softly. "Thankyou." Miranda almost whispered. She then pulled Y/N even closer so that their bodies were now touching. Miranda cupped Y/N face, and Y/N held her hands around Miranda's waist. Miranda leaned in slowly and linked their lips together, Y/N returned the kiss, and it the became slightly more heated. Miranda sat down on her leather chair and brought Y/N onto her lap. Miranda then traced her tongue across Y/N's lips as it begged for entrance. Y/N gladly gave in and they let their tongues swirl around one another in a somewhat passionate dance. Miranda moaned softly at this, which made Y/N fluster ferociously. Y/N felt her womanhood pulsing intensely with eroticism. Miranda let kissed Y/N's neck softly, she didn't leave any marks as she knew they had work in a few hours, but she sure made Y/N feel good. Y/N moaned softly against each kiss, and breathed heavily, she ran her fingers through Miranda's soft hair as she began to softly moan her name. "Miranda, Miranda, Oh Miranda." Miranda loved to hear Y/N whisper her name in moans into her ear. Miranda then pulled away softly and smiled at Y/N, Y/N did not smile back, however she did return the favour of kissing Miranda's neck slowly and erotically. Miranda now too felt her womanhood pulsing with eroticism. As Y/N continued Miranda placed her hands on Y/N's behind and squeezed it softly, this made Y/N shriek a little. "Mph! Miranda!" Miranda smirked a little. Y/N continued to kiss Miranda's neck softly and Miranda let a series of soft moans go into Y/N's ear. Y/N then pulled away softly and began to kiss Miranda's lips once more, Miranda tasted like cherries and vanilla to Y/N which was a much indulging taste. They both breathed heavily against one another's lips. Miranda then slowly ended the kiss. Y/N sat down softly onto Miranda's lap. "Thankyou Miranda, that was much enjoyed." Miranda smirked. "Oh darling I could tell it was much enjoyed for you, and as it was for myself." They gave each other many small kisses as they went through the process of cleaning and reapplying their lipstick.

..

A/N

Hello!! I hope this chapter was okay, there a little bit of sPiCe lol and there will be more, as per usual, tell me any feedback you may have In the comments, and have a wonderful day.