Chapter 14.

A/N pre- warning. Don't read this in public or around parents because this chapter contains some sPiCy things, as you, my audience, requested. So I hope you enjoy. This took hours to write lmao, so, leave a comment or two :)

Miranda slept peacefully, with an almost purr in her soft breaths. Y/N admired her beauty, even when she was without makeup, still it was breathtaking to have her within your vision. She sighed and lent back against her silk pillow, as the energy out of her slowly slipped away, and she fell asleep, letting her body relax into it's position, and her eyes droop down without tension, her body finally, fulling immersing itself within relaxation. She let her mind then take her on it's journey while she slept. Dreams, they are beautiful, exquisite, comforting, until they're not. Dreams can be confusing, unbearable, terrifying, and that was exactly how Y/N would describe her current dream. She heard echoes of her mother screaming in anger, her father's desperate cries as she whipped Y/N mercilessly across the back, continuously, whilst Y/N cried in agony, covering her mouth in hopes she would be able to contain her weeping noises, to avoid more pain of consequence. She saw the look in her mother's eyes, the same look she had seen 17 years ago. The sounds of Y/N's own screams as she discovered her mother's body, lifeless, hanging from a rope on their sycamore tree, and finally, the tears in her father's eyes as Y/N was carried away by social services. Due to the fact that her father was incapable of taking care of her. Her dream ended with the echoes of her own screams as she was carried away from her father. She sat up quickly in shock, her body hot and sweaty from fear. Her breath was heavy as she tried to catch it. Miranda rolled over to see Y/N. "God Y/N it's four in the morning, I know this is me speaking, but at least another hours sleep love. Wait, are you okay? What happened?" Y/N sighed and turned her head towards Miranda, Miranda gently caressed her face and smiled softly. Y/N opened her mouth to try and explain what she had dreamt of, but was unsuccessful. She began to sob softly, and so Miranda simply took her into her arms and held her, kissing her softly. Y/N sighed and pulled away slightly from Miranda's embrace, she stroked Miranda's cheek softly and pulled her in for a kiss. Their lips connected softly, and the kiss was then deepened by Miranda. Miranda ran her long, delicate fingers through Y/N's hair. Y/N simply soaked herself within Miranda's love, until she was able to fall asleep again.

When the two women had risen from bed, Y/N tried once more to explain her "event". This time, she managed to, and Miranda simply listened to everything Y/N could remember, and embraced her once she was finished. She apologised that Y/N had to go through that as a child, let alone at all. "You know, I was meaning to ask you this, and now it seems like the perfect time." Miranda began. "Why don't we go to my holiday house in Greece for about a week to get everything off of your mind, and just so we can.... relax together, amongst other things, in the privacy, luxury, and beauty that is Greece. " Y/N chuckled softly at Miranda. "I'd love that Miranda." Miranda smiled at her and pecked her on the lips as she headed upstairs to get ready for another day at the office that is runway.

About a week or so later, of hectic, yet usual office days, it was finally the night that Y/N and Miranda went on "leave" for a while. There was a bit of suspicion and confusion as to why the two were taking leave at the same time, for the same amount of time. However, it was Miranda Priestly they were talking about, so after a few minor whispers, it was all passed over and forgotten, to save one's own reputation.

Y/N arrived at Miranda's house at 7:15pm as Miranda had said they would head to the airport at 7:30pm, for everybody knows Miranda is always 15 minutes early. Always. They got their first class tickets, and sat across from each other. The flight was shorter than anticipated, Y/N slept most the way, whilst Miranda read her novel. The two then got a car to Miranda's vacation house, which was on a remote part of the land, away from all of the community. The house itself was right on the beach, and it showed a stunning view of all the islands, and the beautiful, clear blue water.