chapter 6.

Y/N packed her suitcase full with all of the beautiful new clothing items Nigel had provided her with, not to mention all of the shoes. She sat on top of her suitcase struggling to zip it up, and sighed once she finally did manage to. She lie there on her bed wondering if Miranda may still have feelings for her, did she? No. Y/N was far too young and naïve for her surely.

Miranda selected only the best clothing items and shoes for herself, getting her maid to zip her suitcase. She sat down on her queen bed, kicked of her usual Prada pumps and laid down in thought. She thought about Y/N, and how she truly did wish they could be together, about how badly she wanted to touch that soft skin of hers once more. She then sat up and shook her head in ridicule getting rid of those lingering thoughts.

Y/N arrived at the airport much earlier than she was supposed to, to ensure that she was not going to be late. When Miranda arrived, she appreciated this. They made their way through baggage checking and then collected their business class tickets. Miranda was wearing a large cream coloured jacket which covered up the rest of her outfit, Y/N was wearing a knitted sweater with a shite blouse underneath, matched with some comfortable black pants. Miranda did not mind this, as it was only six in the morning at the time. Once they had boarded the plane, they discovered that all of business class was empty, yet Miranda insisted that Y/N sit directly next to her, which Y/N didn't mind. Miranda took off her jacket once the flight attendants had done their round at the start of the flight, and were informed to leave them alone for the rest of the flight regardless, to reveal herself wearing a black singlet, and similar pants to Y/N. Y/N almost gasped at the sight, yet she refrained herself from doing so, as to not annoy Miranda, but the singlet held Miranda's breasts so very well, they were plump and rounded beautifully, the singlet also showed quite a bit of cleave rage which Y/N enjoyed also, Miranda pretended not to notice this and smirked, whilst Y/N blushed and looked away once she had realised how long she had been staring. The plane was about to take off and Y/N tried to hide the fact that she was heavily breathing, but was unsuccessful. "Y/N, are you okay? You sound to be hyperventilating.." Miranda stated. Y/N looked over at her nervously and tried to smile. "I.. I don't do so well on planes, my, brother, he um passed away in a plane crash, which I was also on, so..." Miranda could see the sadness and nervousness in her face. She smiled to try and comfort her. "I am sorry Y/N. " Y/N looked up at Miranda with tears in her eyes, as she apologised for disturbing her, in which Miranda assured her that it was completely fine. When the plane began to move, Y/N shut her eyes firmly, but still tears escaped, she had her hand gripping the arm rest which divided Miranda and herself. Miranda slightly hesitated, but placed a soft hand on top of Y/N"s and brushed it softly, in which Y/N was surprised, but lifted her hand so it could entwine with Miranda's. Miranda felt Y/N soften slightly with her touch, which made herself feel pleased as well. Y/N slowly opened her eyes once the plane was steadily held in the sky, to see that Miranda's hand was still entwined with her own, she slowly pulled her hand away. "I-I am so sorry Miranda, you didn't have to do that." Miranda looked over at her from the newspaper she was now reading. "Oh but I did, and besides it is fine, it comforted you, and was enjoyable for me, so we are moving on from the subject now, okay?" Y/N"s eyes widened. Did she just hear Miranda say she enjoyed holding her hand??? "O-okay Miranda, of course." She quickly replied. Y/N then realised that the flight was longer than what it should be. "Miranda? Should the flight not be only seven hours? Because it says here that it is going to be seventeen hours." Miranda placed down her newspaper. "Yes well this particular flight takes a stop in it, so it will be longer. Sorry." Y/N made a face of somewhat realisation. "Oh, thankyou, it is completely fine, at least I have the company of you to fulfill it." Miranda tried to hide a smile behind her newspaper but was unsuccessful, Y/N saw it and blushed.

About an hour into the flight Y/N pulled out her phone and scrolled through her social media. She did not know it, but Miranda was watching what was on her phone from over her shoulder, letting her nosiness get the better of her. Y/N's for you page was filled with a series of gay, artsy, vintage, and cat variations. Miranda smiled at this, and manage to stay secret about watching her, until Y/N came across a video of a cat rolling down some stairs, in which Miranda let out a soft chuckle. Y/N turned to face her and smiled. "Cute huh?" Miranda nodded softly.