Chapter 8.

The Morning light shone through the French windows, to which Miranda rolled over to in annoyance. Y/N smiled softly at her and wrapped an arm around her. It did not occur to them at all that they had to go out that day for the first day of fashion week, as they were too busy cuddling and sleeping.

Nigel was waiting in the lobby of the hotel for Miranda, he and Miranda had become much closer as friends since the previous fashion week, even though she did partially betray him then, all was forgiven. Nigel sat down on one of the velvet couches as his foot tapped with anxiety as the minutes passed. Although he was early, they needed to be there before anyone else. He eventually gave in and went in the elevator up to Miranda's room. He nervously knocked on the door, but there was no answer. He slowly opened the door and walked anxiously into Miranda's room, to reveal the two women in bed together with their arms around one another. He tried to restrain from gasping but was regrettably unsuccessful, Y/N woke in fright as did Miranda. "Nigel, may I ask what you are doing in my room?" Miranda asked calmly as Y/N's eyes widened at the sight of him. "I uh- I came up to get you, so you could prepare, but when I knocked no-one answered so I walked in... May I ask what Y/N is doing in your bed though?" Nigel managed to squeak out. Y/N blushed ferociously. "Well, I suppose since you have already seen our...situation, you may. She and I...have been spending some time with one another, and you are not to tell a single soul or I will ensure you are fired immediately and are unable to be hired at any other fashion company, okay?" Nigel smiled softly and looked back up at Miranda. "Miranda, I assure you, I wouldn't tell anyone without your permission regardless, but if I may say you two look rather well with one another. I will wait for you outside of your room yes?" Miranda smirked softly, as Y/N smiled rather brightly as she ran her fingers through her hair. "Very well Nigel, oh and Nigel? Thankyou." Nigel smiled softly, returned his gaze to the floor and exited the room. Y/N looked over at Miranda. "Wow." Miranda sighed softly and ran her fingers through her hair. "I know love, come now, we must dress." Was all she said, ending with a small peck on the lips to Y/N, before resorting to her closet where she picked out her first iconic outfit for the day. Y/N returned to her room to do the same, she was always rather good at choosing outfits.

Y/N and Miranda stepped into the same elevator, Mirada had a quick glance around it before pinning Y/N to the wall spontaneously. Y/N grunted softly from the pressure but that grunt quickly turned into a moan as Miranda clashed their lips together viciously. Miranda let their tongues twirl around one another in that same passionate dance, before pulling away and returning to her casual spot. She wiped her mouth softly, straightened her skirt and brushed her hair back into place. Y/N took a moment to breathe before doing the same actions. "Sorry for that sort of unexpected make-out session, but I though I might devour your lips while I have the chance before we have to return to work." Y/N looked over at her slyly and smirked. "Anytime Priestly, though next time I expect it to be longer." Miranda looked over at her with the most frivolous expression, it was almost orgasmic. The two women then settled back down as the elevators decent came to a conclusion.

Nigel was sitting on the same velvet couch as before as smirked at the two women walking side-by-side I mean, talk about power couple. He escorted them to their car and joined them in the back. He let the two women go in first, to ensure a seat next to one another, he always did like playing matchmakers.

The first day of fashion week was rather dull, it was mostly preparation, so there was no actual catwalk that day. Miranda and Y/N seemed to long for the same thing, the time for them to be able to leave.

Nigel escorted them to their car once more, but this time he did not join them, but he decided to walk. Miranda whispered something to the driver before she stepped into the car, Y/N was most curious. The driver was not taking the same route as they had before, Y/N thought that this was simply because he was taking a quicker way, but no, Miranda had other plans. Miranda moved her hand slightly closer to Y/N's before entwining their fingers together, Y/N smiled at her.

The driver pulled the car to a stop on a sidewalk which lead to an elegant building which seemed to be a restaurant. Y/N then smiled softly as she knew what Miranda had done. "Going out for dinner are we now?" She said softly with a chuckle. Miranda smiled and nodded. They entered the building to see a high-rised roof, with an enormous crystal chandelier in the dead set middle of it. Y/N almost gasped, but successfully restrained herself. Miranda walked up to the front lady. "Hi, I have a private reservation for Priestly." The lady smiled and nodded and led them into a room which was at the very back of the building. Inside the room was a single table, two chairs, a candle in the middle of the table, and a bottle of wine sitting on some ice beside it all. Y/N gasped softly. There was two meals concealed underneath silver covers. Another chandelier hung above them, lighting the room. The table sat next to a French window which had a rather beautiful view of Paris, especially at night.

The two shared a relaxing meal, which was entirely uninterrupted, they discussed all of their interests and hobbies, and so on. Once their meals were fully finished, Y/N thanked Miranda once more, in which she responded with a light kiss. They then strolled the streets of Paris, hand in hand, until they came upon an ice-cream parlour, they both got a cup of ice-cream and continued their peaceful stroll.

Miranda led Y/N to the Eiffel tower, which was lit up entirely and was a truly stunning sight, completely incomparable. The two took the elevator to the very top where they gazed at the beautiful sight of Paris. Y/N and Miranda had an arm around one another for warmth. Y/n then leaned in and whispered into Miranda's ear. "Thankyou." Ever so softly. Miranda gently brushed one of Y/N's hairs behind her ear before slowly and softly kissing her above all of the beautiful Paris light. The both of them leaned deeper into the kiss, letting their lips mould together once more, wishing it could last forever.

A/N

hey, sorry this chapter was a little late, I have been pretty busy lately, I was wondering if I should continue this story, or leave it as is, I really don't know, so please comment what I should do, because I would be happy with either way, but if I do finish this one, I can write another quicker, so, yeah I am still not sure, regardless, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay safe xx