Chapter 7

Miranda and Y/N waited in the plane whilst it was getting fuel put into it's tank. Miranda looked over at Y/N, she was staring out of the plane window, watching people who seemed so small due to the perspective of being inside a plane boarding another just across from them. Miranda thought that she was just ever so stunning, as per usual, no where near as stunning as herself of course, but close. Majority of the rest of their plane trip was spent sleeping, and holding hands, although they did eat a meal provided by the flight attendants. The same process of Miranda holding Y/N's hand as the plane landed proceeded as they finally arrived in Paris.

The airport was packed full of people, and although Miranda had bodyguards, paparazzi still followed her. Flashes of light gleamed in Y/N's eyes as she walked behind Miranda, as the paparazzi took several photos. Miranda lead her to a black car which had a driver provided with it of course. The two slid into the back seat and Miranda let out a sigh of fury, Y/N presumed it was simply because of the incompetent paparazzi, so she let it be. Y/N placed a hand on Miranda's in which Miranda smiled softly at. She then pulled away, as to not be caught by anyone, especially not the paparazzi.

Miranda checked Y/N into a hotel room directly next to hers, which had a semi-secret door which conjoined the two rooms, which would be very convenient for the two of them. Y/N placed all of her clothing in the closet, then admired her room. It was a basic room, white bedding, medium sized en-suite, but what really set it aside from other hotels, was the French windows which captured a spectacular view of Paris. Miranda's room was similar, except with larger windows, a bathtub as well as shower, and a slightly larger bed. Y/N knocked softly on the conjoining door, which Miranda greeted her in from. Miranda had already placed away all of her clothing and was now preparing a bath, in what was a rather large footed bath. "Would you care to join me Y/N?" Miranda asked slightly seductively as she made her way to the bathroom in her robe. Y/N nodded softly in reply, and Miranda then dropped her silk robe to the floor to reveal her beautiful, slim, pale body. Y/N admired her for a moment, before following her into the bathroom. She removed her clothing, and stepped into the bathtub with Miranda, Laying her head on Miranda's shoulder as she lie on top of her. Miranda caressed Y/N's hair softly as they laid there together, with not a care in the world, simply consumed by one another. Y/N listened to the water trickling softly as Miranda poured it softly onto her. Y/N and Miranda sat like this for a while until Y/N turned around and straddled Miranda, to see her beauty fully. She smiled at Miranda softly before she became entirely consumed in her eyes, they were like light blue pools of diamonds, with value that was utterly irreplaceable. She cupped her face and caressed her smooth cheek before leaning in and softly kissing her. It was not a short, but yet was not a long kiss, it was what could be described as, perfect. Their lips moulded together ever so carelessly, as if they had been created specifically for one another. Y/N then cuddled against Miranda, and for another half an hour or so they lie their together peacefully.

When they finally stepped out of the bath Miranda wrapped Y/N in the robe she was previously wearing, which gave Y/N a fluttering sensation in her stomach as if there was butterflies inside of her. She felt the cool silk against her body and sighed at it's comfort. Miranda walked out of the bathroom naked and searched the closet for her other silk robe, which she soon found and wrapped herself in. Y/N did admit to herself that she liked the view of Miranda's rear as she swayed her hips whilst walking away.

Y/N returned to her room to collect her phone incase it rung, and once she arrived there she took the silk fabric that she was wearing and inhaled it's fabulous perfume, oh what a luxurious and delicious smell Miranda gave off. She smiled and walked back to Miranda. They laid together in bed, cuddled against one another, enjoyably, as they watched an old Hollywood movie which both had never heard of. They eventually drifted to sleep in one another's arms peacefully, letting the cool Paris air drift in from the open French window across from them.

***********************************

A/N

Hey!! sorry this chapter was a little shorter, I am a little tired honestly today, as I spent the entire day focusing on embroidery which I thoroughly enjoyed. I also re-watched Cruella again today which was fabulous. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed regardless, stay safe loves xx.