Chapter 9. Part one.

Y/N rolled over in her bed at the hotel, struggling to find warmth in the unfamiliar blankets. She sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes softly to waken, she then stretched her arms and surrended herself to the day. She stood up, slid into her slippers and opened the curtains to reveal that stunning French view once more. She dressed into a casual, yet stunning dress which accentuated all of her beautiful curves.

Miranda was however, already awake, dressed into a slim black dress which showed rather a lot of cleavage, intentionally. She sat on her white leather sofa in her hotel room, overlooking the view from her window whilst occasionally taking a sip from her smoothie.

Y/N knocked on the conjoining door between their hotel rooms. Miranda yelled out to her that she could enter. Y/N slowly made her way into the room, and gazed longingly at Miranda once entered. Miranda felt her gaze and smirked. "Are you going to sit down anytime soon, or are you simply going to stand there and enjoy all the flies that are going to fly into your open mouth? Close your jaw love, it is considered unattractive, however seeing as you have such a wide jaw, that could be useful for later." Y/N blushed ferociously and quickly closed her jaw, taking a seat next to Miranda. "You know, I am sorry I was standing there all wide-mouthed, but sometimes you just can't help but drool at a meal that you cannot wait to devour, can you?" Miranda looked over at her slyly and smirked. "Hmm impatient now are we? Well tonight I am going to torture you ever so effortlessly for that, you will be begging my love, come here." Y/N bit down onto her lip erotically. She crawled onto Miranda's lap and cupped her face within her hands. "You are breathtaking Miranda." Miranda simply smiled and clicked their lips together in that beautiful synchronization of love and passion. Y/N moaned softly into the kiss, and Miranda released a heavy breath once they released their lips from one another once more.

a/n

sorry this is so short I thought I would have time and I left this really last minute and yeah I messed up so it is a lot shorter than usual and I will keep writing the second part of this chapter tomorrow hopefully before I go away again for a few days on holiday. I am terribly sorry again for not being able to post as much as I usually would, regardless, I hope you can forgive me, and I hope you enjoyed, lots of love and stay safe loves <3