Chapter 10

"M-Miranda? What on earth are you doing here?" Y/N questioned as she walked closer to Miranda. She then knelt down next to her as Miranda wiped a tear away. "I-I'm so sorry.." Miranda sobbed as she flung her arms pleadingly around Y/N, begging for forgiveness. Y/N took her in her arms. "But, you were right." It was that sentence that made Y/N release her grip from Miranda. "I knew it, I knew I was nothing but a bloody sex toy to you." Miranda's arm reached out to Y/N as she couldn't muster the strength to speak, for that matter she could hardly even see because of all of the tears that were flowing down her face. Y/N walked over to the sink and lent down over it, she rested her arms onto it to hold herself up. Her own eyes then glazed over with tears, she finally let them escape as she sobbed over the marble sink. Miranda stood up unsteadily, wiped her tears once more, and walked over to Y/N. "That is not what I meant, I'm sorry. I knew you were right about me being an absolute heartless bitch, however, you were entirely wrong on one thing... I-I love you Y/N..." Y/N looked up to face Miranda, she then let a small smile curl onto her face as she took Miranda in her arms. They held one another tightly, securing the bond they had once more. Y/N then pulled away softly, she looked into Miranda's eyes, and caressed her now moist face due to the tears. She leaned in a mere few inches away from Miranda and whispered into her ear. "I love you too." She then closed the gap in between them locking their lips together passionately once more, in which Miranda gratefully returned. The door of the bathroom then abruptly opened and interrupted them. It was Jaqueline. Miranda quickly pulled away from the kiss and wiped her face dry. Jaqueline looked at her with a smug smirk. "Didn't know you were into women Priestly." Miranda scowled softly at her as Y/N finally turned to see the woman. "There is many things you do not know, and will not know about me Jaqueline." The other woman rolled her eyes at this, then turned to Y/N. "Oh, a young one too." Y/N then stepped closer to Jaqueline. "I don't know who on earth you are, but do not tell a single soul about this." Jaqueline tapped Y/N on the nose mockingly. "I don't make promises I won't keep." And with that she left the bathroom with a smirk. Miranda pinched her nose in fury, she then turned to Y/N and smiled apologetically. Y/N mumbled underneath her breath. "Fucking bitch." Miranda heard her and chuckled softly. The two then cleaned their faces, and Y/N applied some more makeup onto Miranda, to hide the fact she had been crying. "You go out first love, I will come out a few minutes after so no-one suspects anything." Miranda smiled softly. "Love? Oh okay, I will leave right after I say goodbye to everybody as needed. I will meet you in the car?" Y/N smiled as well. "Sure, love."

As Miranda made her way out back into the after party of the fashion show, she was greeted by several men in variations of suits. She gave her farewells to nearly everyone until it came to Jaqueline. She put on possibly the fakest smile she had ever done, still barely mustering it. She leant in and kissed her on the cheek. Jaqueline smirked at her smugly as she left.

Miranda slid into the backseat of the car where Y/N was waiting for her. She sighed loudly as she sat down. "That fucking bitch." She said rather loudly. Y/N bit down on her lip trying to contain her laughter. She placed a hand on Miranda's as the car started to move.

They finally arrived back at Miranda's house. "Well, goodbye Miranda." Y/N said as she kissed Miranda on the cheek. "Don't be ridiculous, come in. Although, I would appreciate that again." Y/N followed her inside shyly. She then placed a soft kiss on Miranda's lips. Miranda scoffed as she pulled away, she then pinned Y/N up against the wall and kissed her roughly. Y/N gave into it and wrapped her legs around Miranda's waist, Miranda then slid her tongue into Y/N's mouth and let them wrap around each other passionately. Miranda then pulled away softly and caught her breath. "Now, that is how you kiss." Y/N blushed ferociously as she was left there against the wall.

.

Hello my beautiful people! Sorry this one was a bit late, I nearly finished it yesterday then it all deleted itself, and I got mad and left it until today haha, but I hope you liked it. Stay safe, lots of love xx