𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

A X E L

A X E L

I'm so stupid

I was advised over and over for the last couple of months to stay away from her. Knowing how eager I'd be. How willing I'd become to do anything for her but here I am. The girl worth a thousand stars in my passenger seat. Her curious eyes loom over my car, fascinated by the personality that it portrays.

Out of pure instinct, I drove to her dorm building and knocked on her door, unaware of what I was actually doing. All I could think about was how much I wanted to be around her. She was studying as usual, wearing her Jack Skeleton pajamas, and white tank top to fit the Halloween season. Brianna Felix was gorgeous. Her mahogany brown hair had been lifted into a high ponytail, her face void of any makeup but she didn't need it. She never did. The image of a butterfly wouldn't be able to do her justice. It took her some convincing considering how dedicated she could be to her studies. While she was one of the most coffee-addicted people I've met, she was incredibly intelligent. To have such an insightful conversation with someone such as her was an honor to me.

Upon our texting, it wasn't hard to understand how much she actually knew about the human body. She wanted to be a doctor in general surgery, and I really believe that she can do it. She sat comfortably in the passenger seat, almost slouched in it. Her head was laid against the window. "Where are you taking me?" she asked. She looked at me with her big brown eyes, curious but so ready for adventure. I smirked.

"Somewhere fun."

She looked at me seriously, rolling her eyes with a small tint of annoyance and tease. "You don't know, do you?" she proclaimed. I glanced at her sideways, shaking my head.

"I do."

"Tell the truth."

I shook my head with a laugh and said, "I didn't think I'd make it this far." I give in. I run a stressed hand over my hair, thinking about the lecture I would be receiving although I don't really care. And I could give less of a damn. She giggled at me, relaxing in her seat.

"You're not a good liar." She teased.

I raised an eyebrow, continuing to glance her way. "I'm not a good liar?" I repeated, wanting to hear her say it once more. She smiles at me, teeth, and all, nodding her precious little head. I smirked at her, shaking my head once more. "You don't know me well enough to determine that."

"I don't?"

"No." I said firmly. "And we're going to a fair to answer your question."

"Fair, really?"

"You wanted to have some fun —" I paused, gesturing to the event we were moments away from. " — this is fun."

I parked outside, before walking up to the ticket booth to pay for the both of us. "You didn't have to do that." she told me, reaching into her bag to pull out her wallet. I held out my hand to stop her. "How much was it?"