☆Kitsune Michi☆

Ship: AllxTakemichi

Chapter is just full of fluff and mostly wholesome.

Other information: Shinichiro, Wakasa, and Takeomi are 23 here.

Possibility for part 2: 10%

Warning! There's probably no other warning besides children liking a 20 year old fox.

~

One stormy night, a dirty yellow fox walked slowly, limping as he dragged his left leg. He looked around and saw nothing but unfamiliar buildings and surrounding, there were no people at that time and all he could hear was the rain.

The yellow fox walked to a house where a light had been placed on the porch and layed on the rag on the doorstep. The fox slept there curled up into a ball and whimpering from the cold,

An Hour Later

A black haired man with black eyes rode on a motorcycle with bags on groceries on his back. He drove carefully as he didn't want to get to any accidents because of the wet road.

He soon arrived into his very familiar porch and very familiar house but one thing was different, The was a beautiful yellow fox with orange ears and tail, on his porch.

Out of kindness, he took the little fox in, hoping that it would atleast get better before being released back into the wild.

Shinichiro's POV

After I went to get groceries at midnight, heavy rain dropped and I had no choice but to wait a little in the store, after the rain calmed down a bit, I hopped onto my motorcycle and drove home to see this fox on my welcome rag.

It looked so pitiful so I took it in my house. I put it on the couch and wrapped it in a blanket to warm it up a bit before I went to the bathroom to take a shower,

~

3rd Person's POV

The black haired man had just finished showering when he heard a loud thud coming from the living room. He ran as fast as he could there to see that the fox had awakened,

Shinichiro: ahh~ it was just you. I really thought I was being robbed.

Fox: ???

Shinichiro: oh yeah! You must be hungry, wait here I'll get you some food.

The male walked to the kitchen and came back with a bowl of canned fish. He placed it at infront of the fox who looked at it suspiciously, he glanced at shinichiro before smelling the food and taking one bite from the fish as his eyes sparkled

He ate all of that was in the bowl and smiled happily at shinichiro who smiled back. Shinichiro slowly reached out his hand to the fox who looked at it confused before nuzzling his cheek at him.

Shinichiro's heart melted at the sight as he put his hand over his mouth and cried fake tears.

Shinichiro: hey little guy, what's your name?

Fox: mi— michi!

Shinichiro: 'thought' da hec?

Shinichiro: so your names michi huh? Would you like to go take a bath?