🍦Ice Cream & Coat 🧥

Ship: Takemichi x all

other information: takemichi is oblivious and cute. Tenjiku has gone missing. First update in June yey! Baji, Kazutora and Mikey are thristy.

Percent for Part 2: 0%

Warning: perverts.

~

Hinata: Takemichi-kun!! come on let's go get ice cream!!

Takemichi: 'panting' Hah huuhh hinata-san just wait!

The two ran towards the ice cream truck in the park. The peach haired woman took out money from her pocket and started ordering ice cream for the herself and her friend. When the blonde male arrived, he grabbed the female's shoulder and calmed his heart down.

Hinata: 'takes her vanilla cone' sheesh takemichi-kun you need to excercise more.. Anways what ice cream do you want? I'll pay!

Takemichi: huff.. huff.. ju-st some melon popsicle, thanks hinata-san.

Hinata: mhm. Mister one melon popsicle also please! 'eats ice cream'

Ice Cream Man: of course young lady. Here 'hands hinata the popsicle' my treat, you always buy from my ice cream truck 'smiles'

Hinata: thanks so much mister! come on takemichi-kun! 'grabs takemichi's hand and runs towards the swing'

Takemichi: oh my god hah! I can't breath! stop running hinata-san!

The female sat on the empty swing while takemichi stood up. "god it's so hot" the male whispered while the other just arched her eyebrow saying, "then take off that coat your wearing. It's summer so what do you think?" The blonde haired male pouted at her words and looked a her like she said something offending.

Takemichi: you know I would rather die than get tan right! it ain't easy keeping pale skin!

Hinata: bro you aren't even a model why would you need to be pale always?

Takemichi: you don't understand me hinata-san! 'crosses his arms and looks away jokingly'

Hinata: just eat your ice cream it looks very sad.

Takemichi: ah.. right.

Meanwhile, a group of friends were on a stroll, just chatting away when they saw the two people on the swing. They stopped in their tracks as they saw a blonde cutie just sassily waving around his ice cream as he talks to his friend.

T?i?u: why'd you guys stop? keep walking it's hot here.

K?k?n?i: boss look there 'points attakemichi's dierection'

I?u?: woah that guy's cute..

T?i?u: 'thought' when did an angel arrive on earth? 'blushes'

Takemichi licks his popsicle and proceeds to talk to hinata while being unaware of the 3 men looking at him blushing. He shoves half the popsicle in his mouth while fanning his sweaty face, 'god it's really hot' the blonde thought.

Several thuds followed his thought as he looked at the three men collapsed on the jogging trail with blood coming out of their noses. Hinata gasped lightly and looked at Takemichi still eating his ice cream.

Hinata: Takemichi that is going to happen to you if you dont take off that coat.

Takemichi: don't worry Hinata-san, They're just stupid to go running when it's summer, they deserve getting that heatstroke.

Hinata: 'sigh' do as you wish then. Let's go home then. 'starts walking home'

Takemich: finally, aircon my beloved I'm coming for you!

Hinata: 'giggles' you really love that aircon huh?

Takemichi: yup! he's my number one no matter what happens!!

Few Minutes of Walking

"Hinata-chan!!" a voice shouted as the two friends looked at the blonde girl running towards them.

Hinata: Emma-kun nice seeing you here! you alone?

Emma: nope, the boys are just walking so slowly, they'll arrive soon.

Hinata: ohh okay! 'whispers' but did you hear about that new balenciaga bag? I heard it could knock out men with just one hit in the head!

Emma: 'whispers' oohh I heard about it too! I'm actually buying one this weekend---

Takemichi: bruh. I swear, women.

Suddenly the blonde heard a wolf whistle directed at them. He looked back disgustedly and saw a few men smiling at them but Hinata and Emma didn't seem to notice.

With The Few Men

M?t?u?a: hey Baji why did you do that!? he's looking at us like we're creeps now!

Baji: I can't help it he's cute!

C?i?u?u: contain yourself Baji-san!

K?z?t?r?: Damn he's a definite smash for me what about you draken?

Draken: what the hell is wrong with you?!

M?k?y: 'whispers' he looks like a delicious Taiyaki 'drooling'

K?z?t?r?: Mikey you're drooling!!

Takemichi looked back at Hinata and Emma and saw that Hinata was wearing a really short skirt. Feeling heroic he took off his coat and wrapped around Hinata's waist confusing the two girls and making the group of men blush even more.

Hinata: what was that for Takemichi-kun?

Takemichi: 'whispers' those men behind us had been staring at you malicously for the past few minutes!

The two girls looked behind them and at the group of men blushing as they looked at the three. Emma started snickering and laughing out loud, confusing hinata and takemichi. he grabbed takemitchi's shoulder and said to him while trying to hold back her laughs.

Emma: Takemichi.. those guys are my friends and... they are GAY.

Takemichi's mouth dropped open

Takemichi: ah........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Takemichi: 'takes coat and wraps himself around with it'

The group of men started laughing uncontrollably while they looked at the embarrased blonde. All thinking of how cute he is before approaching him and befriending him in the end.