💳Sugar Daddy💴

Ship: Kokonoi x Inui x Takemichi

Chapter is... I don't even know now.

Other Information: Koko and Inui rich daddies, Takemichi is the beautiful otaku who likes bl mangas. Koko and Inui will bark for Takemichi. I wish I had someone to buy me things like these without a budget TvT. It's freakin midnight when I wrote this so I'm kinda out of my mind.

Percent for part 2: 0%

Warning! Thirsty otakus.

~

A high pitched squeal came from a black haired male as he jumped again and again happily. The other males just chuckled at their cute sugar baby as he walks into the manga store happily.

Kokonoi: should we make him our official boyfriend later? Again?

Inui: 'nods' we've been together for a year already so why not? 'Smiles'

The two followed Takemichi as he went to the huge bl section of the manga store. They greeted the girls there who were also shopping for bl mangas before seeing their sugar baby fighting with a girl for a banana fish manga.

Takemichi: give it! I saw it first!! 'Pulls book'

Girl 1: no!! I'm a woman can't you give it to me!? 'Also pulls book'

Kokonoi: now now people, m'lady can't you give our boyfriend the manga for our sake please? 'Takes the girls hands'

Girl 1: 'blushes' o-oh.. well then alright mister! 'Pushes book onto Takemichi'

Takemichi: 'sticks tongue at her' hmph! This is mine!

Inui: Takemichi you can't be rude to other people.

Takemichi: you don't know Inui! As I said before this place is a battlefield!! You need to take what you want or else somebody will get to it first!!

Inui: 'chuckles' ...oh is that a Yuri On Ice limited edition manga?

Takemichi: AHH!! Where!?!? 'Runs to the other side of the aisle'

Kokonoi: I'm very sorry for troubling you again madam, have this as an exchange for our baby's rudeness. 'Hands girl 10,000 yen'

Girl 1: oh my gosh thank you!! And your sugar baby is also cute! Bye! 'Leaves to find more bl mangas'

Takemichi: hey I'm back!! Look I found a BJ Alex special volume!! 'Squeals' I'm literally in heaven!! 'Hugs his basket full of bl mangas'

Kokonoi: just remember, no exceeding the budget of 50,000 yen.

Takemichi: 'stops' w-what? All the mangas are 2,000 yen each.. And that's only the normal ones not the limited edition.. 'about to cry'

Kokonoi: we're just joking baby, of course for you, we have absolutely no budget!

Takemichi: 'puffs up cheek' Koko-kun you're teasing me again! I'm going to get five baskets of limited edition mangas!!

Inui: 'awkward laughing' we're gonna go bankrupt Koko.

Kokonoi: yup. But I'd want him to be more happy and going outside than him stay in his room locked up.

Inui: 'nods'

The two looked at the overjoyed Takemichi as he starts collecting the bl mangas like it's Pokémons. An hour later, Koko and Inui had their breaths out of control as they still followed their blonde baby as he explores the bl section and keep dumping different mangas into his already sixth basket full of yaoi mangas with a little shounen-ai.

Kokonoi: 'panting' baby! Don't you think this is enough already? 'Forced smiling'

Inui: these books are really heavy! 'Pants' can you read all of them?

Takemichi: huh? 'turns back' of course! This won't even last three days with me! 'Smiling happily'

Kokonoi: I can see the trees are endangered because of otakus..

Inui: 'nodding'

Takemichi: look there's a new bl manga!! "Killing Stalking" ??

Koko and Inui: NO!!!

An Hour Later

It was finally Takemichi's 10th basket when he started feeling tired. "Guys I think we're done here let's check out" he yawned as he put one more manga in his basket before going to Inui and leaning onto him, signing the other to carry him.

Inui: 'thought' how am I gonna carry him??

Inui: Koko call your men to get the baskets for us.

Kokonoi: on it. 'Calls someone'

The blonde haired sugar daddy carried Takemichi in his front and with two baskets in his hand while Koko had two baskets in his hand also. Girls were staring at the three with glittering eyes as they walked to the counter to pay for their baby's picks.

Girl 2: 'whispers' hey bestie look at them!

Girl 3: 'whispers' oh my gosh are they a couple?! So cute!!

Girl 1: 'whispers' I saw them earlier they were buying things for that cute uke in the blonde daddy's hand!!

Girl 2: 'whispers' should we get pictures of them?

Girl 1: 'whispers' why are you even asking?! Of course! 'Takes out phone'

Girl 3: 'whispers' I knew this rapid shot had a purpose and it's exactly for this!!

Girls started forming around the three while Koko and Inui just ignored them and smiled as they heard Takemichi's cute snores. The cashier looked at all the yaoi mangas before smirking at the two men and saying, "must be exploring new tastes huh?" And giggling before she put it all in five bags.

Kokonoi: Thank you. 'Smiles and leaves'

Inui: Baby we're going back now, want some milk tea before we leave the mall?

Takemichi: 'yawns' hmm? Okay..

The three left the mall with takemichi sleeping and a bag of milk tea, men followed them with heavy bags of mangas. The three got in their limousine as they laid takemichi down on a seat horizontally and sitting back beside their sleeping sugar baby.

Inui: we didn't get the chance to say it to him again.

Kokonoi: there's always next time, let's just hope Takemichi doesn't notice the marks we're secretly leaving on his body.

Inui: 'whispers' don't say it out loud, he might wake up.

Kokonoi: What? We're just letting people know he's ours.

Inui: 'sigh' let's just get back to the condo.

Kokonoi: 'nods'

They signaled the driver to speed up as Kokonoi brushed Takemichi's nape that had a big, red, bite mark. Takemichi being the oblivious in real life but not mentally person he is just slept through the men's conversation as he dreamt about the happy life of men fucking each other.

End