Demon King's Butler

Ship: Butler! Demon! Mitsuya x Demon King! Takemichi

Chapter is mostly comedy with a hint of mystery I guess

More Information: Takemichi is cute and tsundere af. Mitsuya hiding his true powers. From dream, again. Mitsuya has really big wings. The use of demon snuff from anime I recently watched from Netflix(Taming the final boss I think?)

Chance of Chapter 2: 10%

Warning! Cuss words, Russian Roulette, Blood

"Ha! Ha! Ha!" A loud laugh came from a certain room inside the enormous castle. A black haired boy wearing black crop top and black shorts and had a fluffy white cape wrapped around him, was laughing loudly as he watched 3 men playing Russian roulette.

All of them trembling in fear as they passed around the gun filled with just 1 bullet. All except a certain lilac haired demon, whose turn was unfortunately the last and was expected to have a bullet inside his head.

But his handsome poker face didn't seem to budge or even show fear in the slightest way. "Ehhh come on! Show more fear than that! Cry! Pray to god! BEG ME TO SAVE YOU!" The demon king whined with a manic grin.

The lilac haired demon took a look at the demon king and smirked, surprising the man and causing him to blush. The demon looked back to the gun and pointed it at his head, a second before he pulled the trigger the demon king kicked the gun out of the lilac demon's hand.

"Hmph! I like you" the demon king's deep blue eyes stared at the lilac ones without shine. "I guess it'll be entertaining to keep a handsome demon by my side. What's your name? I'm Takemichi." The demon king extended his hand towards the other.

"..Mitsuya" he shook the demon kings hand, Takemichi clapped mitsuya's hand before hugging him. The lilac demon's eyes widened a sense of warmth coming from his chest. "Mitsuya! From now on you're my butler!"

"...ha?" Mitsuya tilted his head, "HAAAA?!?" Everyone around them dropped their jaws, an ominous giggle coming from the demon king. January 11, year 21, This was the start of a long, and loud, life in the underworld.

~

After 15 years of living in the underworld, Mitsuya Takashi, a previously low ranked demon, arrested for the crime of befriending an angel, is now a high ranking demon with huge political power, the same as the demon king.

It was another normal day in hell, Mitsuya, the butler of the demon king, is greeted by the other servants and knights inside the castle as he walked his way to the Demon king's room.

"Your majesty—" the butler was met with a huge slap by a pillow to the face. Leaving a big red mark on the demon's face. "Go away taka.. I'm not feeling well.." a small voice came from underneath a mountain of blankets.

"Hmm.. is that so? Well that's sad.." Mitsuya held his chin while frowning, "the twin chefs even made your favorite caramel cake but I guess—" "CARAMEL CAKE?!? WHERE!?" The demon king appeared in front of mitsuya who chuckled.

"After you do your duties first, your majesty." He patted the demon king's head, an obvious height difference is seen. "Taka-chan you trickster! I'm not going out of my room whether you like it or not!"

The blue eyed demon jumped back to his soft bed, playing with the chandelier made of human bones. "Haa.. I guess we'll just have to bring the paperwork into your room then." Takemichi's head turned around with a murderous aura emitting from his body.

"This behavior is too childish, your majesty. It is unacceptable for the demon king to not carry out his duties. It is both a lousy and ignorant way to rule." The demon butler scolded his king who flinched and smiled sheepishly.