😩Vaccination Pain😩

Ship: Bonten x Takemichi

Chapter is funny because my minds just full of laughter and gay pipol💅✨

Other Information: Covid era yehey! Sanzu is a masochist, change my mind. Takemichi is Bonten's delusional wife. Bonten is not that bad here. Kakucho and Koko are favorites. Was supposed to be posted yesterday but I was forced to sleep. I didn't bother to check grammar or spelling so deal with it.

Percent for Part 2: 0%

Warning! Cuss words and Sadistic  & Masochist behavior.

~

Takemichi's POV

Takemichi: hey guys! I'm back into vlogging and today we are making the Bonten executives feel PAIN!! because I just want to. Hehe.

I record myself in my room as I look at the bunch of black cars pull over in our big ass driveway. I'm feeling a little sadistic today and my hubbies just got their covid vaccine. I already planted a hidden camera in each of their rooms so I just have to make content. Easy.

Takemichi: 'gasp' okay guys their coming in the house! Watch me as I try to prank those hot daddies!! 'Whispers' Okay quiet now I'm going to meet with them!

I ran to the living room and hide my iPhone in a place where the others couldn't see. "Time to play pretend!" I thought as I pulled down my hoodie that was hiding my boxers.

3rd POV

Takemichi: Mikey-kun!! 'Jumps and hug Mikey'

The black haired male got a pat in the back as he let go of the shoulder length, white haired man with big eye bags. Manjiro's hands slithered onto Michi's waist as he pulled him closer and kissed him.

Mikey: good afternoon baby, did you miss me? 'Burries head into his neck'

Takemichi: 'giggles' yep! I didn't have much to do here so I got bored an hour after y'all left! How's your vaccination?

Takemichi was approached by the older haitani who buried his face into the other's fluffy hair. "Awful love.." he murmured as he got a kiss on the cheek by the shorter male, followed by giggling.

Takemichi: wow so even the famous bonten executives have a fear of needles?!

Sanzu: not me! I didn't even feel anything! 'Proudly showing off bandaged shoulder'

Rindou: you almost cried tf you mean?

Sanzu: fucking snitch!

Takemichi: alright alright don't fight you two. 'Kisses them on the cheek'

Sanzu & Rindou: 'blushes'

Takeomi: I need more cigarettes.

Takemichi: stop doing that omi I can feel your lungs drying up. 'Kisses him on the cheek'

Takeomi: there's always transplant. 'Shrugs and goes to room'

Kokonoi: sugar I brought you milk tea!

Takemichi: 'GASP' yey!! Thanks Koko! 'Takes milk tea and kisses Koko'

Kokonoi: no problem sugar. 'Smiles'