༒Missing Bonten Queen 2 ༒

Kokonoi skimmed through the cctv footage of last night but he saw absolutely no abnormalities in the footage. He clicked his tongue before opening his phone and calling Sanzu.

-in call-

Kokonoi: Hey Sanzu he wasn't caught in any of the footages. He may be hiding in places where there are no cameras.

Sanzu: got it.

-ends call-

Kokonoi: 'sighs' it's too early for this..

He looked at the camera footages again and saw something black move fast from shadow to shadow of furnitures and even people. "What the heck?"

With The Haitani

Ran: Takemichi!~ where are you?~ 'sighs' I'm so tired!

Rindou: just keep looking. 'Yawns'

Ran: we are never gonna find him here.. And he's also pregnant! Where could he be?!

The older haitani bumped his head into the wall repeatedly before he heard faint crying and whimpering in the wall. "What the.. Hey rindou I hear crying! Maybe michi's in the other room!" The younger nodded as they circled around the room and onto the other side, but they still couldn't see the Demi-human.

Ran: that's so weird.. I'm sure I heard something..

Rindou: 'leans ear on the wall' there's nothing I can hear Brother. Maybe you're just high.

Ran: 'irk mark appears' I'm not like Sanzu okay!?

With Kakucho

Kakucho: Takemichi? Are you here? 'Opens door and see nothing' hah.. where did you go.. you're making me worried..

The half-blind male went out the room to search the nearby ones. "Michi! Michi! Come out please?" He yelled through the hallways as he opened more doors but found no one.

Kakucho: 'whispers' maybe he did escape. Good for him.. 'smiles a little'

A faint, pained meow could be heard as he passed by the hallway with no doors in sight. "Where did that come from?" He looked around the hallway and saw that there were no cctv in sight so he leaned his ear to the wall, hearing more of the pained groans and crying.

His eyes widened as he started touching random parts of the wall, searching for the most thin part before he accidentally grabbed a lamp and it moved downwards. The next thing he knew he was in a dark place he didn't recognize.

Kakucho: What— where is this?

He walked around then heard more of the cries, his eyes started o adjust to the dark as Kakucho saw a black shadow move fast. He grabbed his gun from his pocket just to prepare for what will happen. The black shadow moved farther away from him as the place got more cramped than before but he could still move freely.

The male ended up cornering the black shadow who stopped and looked at him with scared eyes. "Hands up intruder. What do you think you're doing in Bonten Territory?" The small shadow didn't answer, the other started prepping his gun and aiming at the creature before it spoke. "K-kakucho?"

Said male recognized the voice and replied, "Takemichi? Is that you?" Before hugging him, causing the other to suddenly groan loudly. Kakucho let go of Takemichi as he started laying down on the ground and breath heavily, biting his lips as a string blood dripped down to his chain.

"Takemichi what are you doing!? You're hurting yourself!" The half-blind male whisper-yelled as he shook his shoulders gently as felt something warm and wet on the floor. "W-what?" Blood was dripping out of the Demi-human's behind as Kakucho got the message.