♠︎Beauty That Matches No Other♠︎

Ship: Black Dragons x Cat! Takemichi, Tenjiku x Cat! Takemichi.

Chapter is fluff again lololol

Other information: takemichi is beautiful af, As always. The tenjiku members are in high school, the black dragon members are in College except Inui and Koko who are also in high school. Takemichi likes sleeping. I am addicted with demi-humans.

Possibility for part 2: 40%

Warning! Besides the spelling and grammar mistakes there is also too much cuteness here.

~

A black cat yawned as it slept on a couch. A man came from the kitchen and called "michi, food's ready!" But got no answer. The man sighed before going into the living room and picking up the black cat who once again yawned and continued to sleep,

S?i?i?h?r?: come on michi wake up, i'll give you sweets after this.

The cat slowly opened its eyes to reveal a crystal, glossy, and the most beautiful pair of blue eyes you will have ever seen. The man carried the cat to the kitchen and put him down on a seat.

S?i?i?h?r?: michi please, and I have friends over coming over later, they said they've got a surprise.

The black cat blinked slowly before nodding and jumping as he shapeshifted into a human who had curly, long, jet black hair, pale, flawless skin, a bored look, and still with the most beautiful blue eyes that had long eyelashes.

S?i?i?h?r?: thank you for the food! 'Smiles'

The black eyed male said as he clapped his hands and started eating what he had cooked, the shapeshifter slowly picked up the spoon and started eating,

Time Skip

The doorbell rang signaling there was somebody outside, the black eyed male went to the door and opened it to see two men, one had white hair and violet eyes with his hands on his pocket, the other had black and yellow hair slicked back.

W?k?s?: yo! Shin-chan.

T?k?o?i: captain, hey.

Shinichiro: hey guys! Come in.

The two went inside the house, making themselves comfortable in the couch as shinichiro went into the kitchen to bring some snacks. Seconds later, a black cat walked out the kitchen, yawning as it looked at the two men on the couch conversing.

The cat meowed, catching the attention of the two men. It rubbed its head on the black and yellow haired man's feet who just looked at it with confusion.

T?k?o?i: hey captain! When did you get a cat?

Said man walked out of the kitchen with two plates of biscuits on his hands, smiling. "Oh, Takeomi he's telling you to get off the couch, that's his place sorry." The man laughed awkwardly, placing the two plates on the table.

Takeomi: 'picks up cat' his place? Sorry little cat but it's my place now.

The cat stared at the other's eyes coldly and with malicious intent. Takeomi's sweat dropped, feeling a little intimidated by the cat's blue, cold eyes.

The man stood up, cat still in his hands as he put the creature onto the sofa and squatted on the side with a sigh. The white haired man snickered, taking a bite in one of the biscuits as he eyed the cat with amazement.

Shinichiro: come on takemichi, get off the couch, its embarrassing for our guest to sit on the floor. 'Picks up cat' go to our room to sleep.

The cat jumped down and went upstairs without any noise, 3 pair of eyes looking at it as it disappeared to the second floor.