☁︎ In Another Life☁︎

Ship: Inui x Takemichi x Kokonoi

Chapter is uh mostly angst?? A bit of fluff?? This is what I always write lol, and there may be grammar and spelling mistakes, even though I'm using Grammarly.

Other Information: Inui and Kokonoi were female in their past life. Takemichi is older than Inui and Koko in reincarnated time. May have a little angst. Inui and Koko will bark for Takemichi. Happy ending.

Possibility for part 2: 10%

Warning: curse words. Kisaki.

~

There once was a king, most kind and most beautiful. Everyone in the kingdom fawned over him. The king was what the commoners and nobles could say.. soft..

Because of this, he was also looked down upon by other kingdoms. And this was stopped when a female knight who the king saved when he was younger and a childhood friend who became a knight appeared.

Time Skip

"My king!!~~" shouted a female with blonde hair and green eyes in armor, smiling as she waved at a male drinking a cup of tea under an umbrella in front of a restaurant with a gentle smile. Following her was a black-haired female with one side of her head shaved, and a wooden box in her hand.

Inui: My king! We have defeated the Valhalla army for you!

Takemichi: I heard, 'smile' you two such a good job Inui-kun, Koko-kun. 'Pats their head'

Inui: mm! So would you sleep with me later?

Takemichi: Inui-kun you're much too older to have another person make you sleep.

Inui: but my king! I sleep so much better when you're beside me!

Kokonoi: Inui don't speak like that to his majesty.

Takemichi: 'sighs' it's alright Koko-kun, you two can wash up first, you smell of blood. 'Giggles'

Inui: okay then my king! It's a promise alright!! *runs to bathhouse while waving*

Kokonoi: 'bows' thank you my king. *follows Inui*

Takemichi: 'Smiles' what lovely little girls they are.

The king stood up and started walking back to the castle, greeting people as he passed them with a soft smile on his face, "beware of what's above" a hoarse female voice said as the king turned his head back and saw no one. He shrugged it off and continued to make his way into the castle.

Time Skip

People screamed as they watched in horror the burning castle collapse. Black smoke covered the skies as everyone in the kingdom helped to put out the fire with water from the river.

Knight 1: our king!! Our king is still inside the castle!!!

Commoner 1: oh no our king!! May the gods bless him and let him leave the castle alive!!

Inui: What is happening here!?!?

Koko: where is the king?!

Knight 2: Ms. Inui! Ms. Koko! The Moebius kingdom attacked the castle!! Our king is trapped inside there!!

Inui: *shocked* no.. NO!!! 'Runs inside the castle'

Kokonoi: wait! Inui come back!! 'Runs inside the castle'

Knight 2: Ms. Inui, Ms. Koko!! It's dangerous!!

The knight couldn't stop the females from charging into the castle, running around and checking rooms frantically as they tried to find her king.