Pictures📷

Ship: BontenxAssassin!Takemichi

Chapter is funny and can make your heart race??

Other information: chapter is really short. Lol.

Possibility in part 2: 5%

Warnings: blood I guess??

~

Takemichi: hai. I'll take the job.

A male said as he talked to a man on his phone. He had a slender body and long legs that had a black stocking wrapped around them, he wore black, knee-high boots and also some black shorts

The man he was talking to ended the call and quickly sent all the information the blue eyed male needed to know about who he was assassinating.

"Bonten... dangerous gang... and other things.." the male mumbled as he scrolled through his flip phone and closed it, smiling as he skipped passed the bloodied body with stab marks on the neck,chest, and stomach.

Time Skip

Takemichi: phew that was actually pretty easy! Couldn't believe bonten was that weak though. I guess you really can't trust rumors 'shrugs'

Takemichi: 'thought' now what am I going to do with them?~

The assassin smiled, looking back at the beat up bonten executives laying on the dirty ground of an abandoned building. An idea popped into the assassin's head as his eyes sparkled and he took his flip phone out of his pocket, walking towards two purple haired men covered in blood and bullets.

Takemichi: selfie time!!! Smile for the camera hihihi!!'smiles and takes picture'

The blue eyed male looked around for the next person he'll take a picture with and gasped when he saw his new target, "of course! Let's take a picture with bonten's famous sugar daddy!"

Running to the long, white haired male with a bonten tattoo on the shaved side of his head, he hugged the man with a bleeding head with one of his arms and the other extended to take a picture,

Takemichi: smile mister Richie!

The assassin took a picture once more before looking around again, seeing a certain indigo haired male with a huge scar on his face, "You!" The assassin skipped towards the male with a dagger stabbed to his stomach.

Takemichi: wahhh even in death kaku-Chan looks so cute~ 'cups Kakucho's face' so sad 'giggles' anyways selfie!! 'Takes a picture'

Takemichi: hmm... I think I'm missing someone.. oh wait I completely forgot about the bonten leader! 'Looks around' oh!!

The assassin hopped on the lap of the dead mafia boss, "this baby was so cute before he died hihi! Just peacefully eating some taiyaki before he noticed the three bullets he had on his chest.." the male brushed the mafia's soft, white hair and smiling.

There was a moment of silence before he shook his head and started laughing, "I think I'm going crazy staying in this building for too long. Let's take the picture then send it to tora later!" Taking the picture and going to his gallery, the assassin smirked and thought,

Takemichi: 'thought' let's see how miserable these fools looked like~

Takemichi: hm? Hmm??? What the fuc?

The assassin scrolled through his gallery full of the pictures he took with his victims the seeing the bonten executives'.

The first picture he took with the haitani brothers had both of them smiling and doing a heart with their hands,

The second picture he took with Kokonoi had the man smiling with his tongue out and winking,

The third picture he took with his childhood best friend Kakucho had the man giving him a painful, and sorry look..

And the last one....

A chill went down the assassin's spine as he felt cold hands on his waist, frozen in spot he stared at the picture he took with bonten's leader.. the man smiling widely as his dull black eyes looked at Takemichi with a pink blush spread on his cheeks.

"Ta-"

"ke-"

"mi-"

"tchy~"

End