༒Missing Bonten Queen༒

Ship: Bonten x Cat! Mpreg! Takemichi

Chapter is uhhmmm scary? Funny?? Mix of both?

Other information: Mikey is crazy and delusional, Takemichi is replacement for Shinichiro, this is from my dream, Kakucho & Kokonoi number 1 executive for michi.

Possibility for part 2: 95%
I didn't exactly finish what was supposed to happen here so yeah, there will be a part 2.

Warning! Cursing, slave businesses,

~

A Few Years Ago

Light footsteps echoed in the hallway as a man with a bored expression got escorted through many rooms with the sounds of wailing animals. The man with a bored expression looked at the rooms with a calm face as the man infront of him stopped infront of a door and stepped aside.

"We're here mr. Manjiro, do you really not want anyone else? We have more behaved and obedient ones here." The other hummed in reply as the man in a working suit smiled nervously, opening the door and let the other come in before himself.

Inside the room was a creature with his hands chained to the wall and feet tied with weights, the man in a suit got a remote as he smiled happily, pressing a green button as the creature cried out in pain,

"Wake up. you have a new master now." Said the man in a suit while the man named Manjiro walked up to the creature who twitched from the electric shock surging through his body,

The white haired male watched as the creature raised his head, the most beautiful blue eyes glaring daggers at his empty black ones, "Mr. Manjiro please don't get too close—" "shut up. How much for him." The man in a suit frowned a little before going back to his working face, replying "1 million dollars my good sir."

The creature hissed at both of the men and tried to scratch the white haired man with his claws but the chain in his hands stopped him. The white haired man stared blankly at the creature with ears and tails but there was something different, his eyes had a dangerous look that made the blue eyed creature step back in surprise, "I'll take him. Dress him up nicely then bring him outside in 10 minutes." Then the black eyed man walked out of the room, throwing a black card into his escort's hands.

The man in a suit smiled widely knowing he'll get a promotion from selling this useless human with the features of a cat. He then called men to take care of Takemichi, giving them an exact order of not hurting the demi-human and to quickly deliver him to their VIP client.

Present Time

A black haired male with cat ears and tails ran as fast as he could, turning around the corners as he held his stomach that looked a pretty bloated. The male panted, trying to catch his breath and looked behind him to see if he was still getting chased, he sighed in relief as he saw no one in sight of the hallways and turned to run to the exit.

He smiled happily as he saw the exit sign at the end of the hallways and dashed to it, not wanting the men following him to catch up and take him back. As he was reaching for the doorknob, he felt a cold chill run down his spine as he slowly looked behind him to see a man with short purple hair smiling.

The demi-human tried to run but the other hugged him from the back tightly, "Michi~ don't try to escape anymore it's really tiring for us~" whispered the purple haired man as he buried his face in the demi-humans neck, the black haired cat tried to scratch the other's face to let him go but a voice made the demi-human's blood run cold. "Takemitchy"

The black haired cat stopped all his movements and started trembling, his lips quivered as he looked infront of him to see the same white haired man who took him out of that slave business 5 years ago.