01 ○ Creepy but a Cutie ✔

...............
......
...

ShopClick
The package would
arrive shortly to your
destination.

You
I see, I'll wait.
Thank you.

________________________________

Oh Right!

When I did some shopping online I found a waffle machine that you can take anywhere just with batteries. Not only that. They also came up with FREEBIES! And I like freebies very much.

I was intrigued by the ratings and comments. The rating is 4.8 and the people who bought it was 499k+ and the comments says that they sometimes put brand new cellphones as freebies. So I knew that I have to buy it. I bought two just incase.

Don't mind my demeanour changing once in a while. But it's freebies were talking about. I always get those cute toys as freebies and if you don't know yet, im fond of cute things.

I know that you're probably thinking of, 'Why don't you invest that your Mom gave you?' 'Just how much your Mom left you?' 'How the fudge you can talk to us in your mind?' 'Isn't this the fourth wall slowly breaking?'

My Mom died two years ago and she left all of her properties to me. I don't know my dad. Her account was worth five billion dollars. And like I said, my Mom left me those money so I WON'T STRESS MYSELF OVER JOBS.

After she died, she left me to my grandma who passed away a year ago. I don't have any relationships or friends neither and I have my money all to myself. Well if you count Kyle.. –

I once thought about adopting a child but I don't want to cause I know that it'll be a pain in the head.

I was lonely but safe from the strangers out there. No. Kyle isn't a stranger to me.

Im just gonna spend all of my money before I die and give what I have left to the charity.

Everyday there would be a door bell ringing because I always order online for some things and clothes. Well, sometimes I just buy them for fun. But Ofcourse the pizza never left my mind everyday. I like how Kyle just deliver it fast and hot.

Ding Dong 📦

I stand from the couch and head to the door. My house wasn't that big but I have four guest rooms for fun. But I kind of remember someone living in one of those guest rooms.

The delivery man wasn't there as usual and the package was left on the floor. I use online wallet and just pay it there directly. It'll save the hassle.

I pick up the package and head to the living room. The living room wasn't any different to others since it was just a big flat screen TV, a [Favorite Color] couch, a side table with flowers in it and some other normal stuffs.

I used my pocket knife and cut the box open. I always carry my pocket knife with me since the city I'm in was full of criminals. I also have other properties in the out skirts of the city and I also own a small island. I don't have any maid or butlers since many reports says they're the most usual stealers from the rich. But yeah. Im 'not' that rich.

It was full of paper confetti that I didn't like. I found the two bubble wrapped waffle makers.

I want to look for the freebies but I want to try out the waffle maker first.

I cut out the bubble wrap in one of the makers since I don't wanna use the other one for now. I took the extra one and put it in the attic where the other extra things I bought in a bubble wrap are.