02 ○ The Agreement ✔

...........................

"Hi! What's your name?"

"Im.. [Y/N]..[Y/N] [L/N]."

"Oh [Y/N]! Let's join the kids over there!" a boy grabbed your hand and start dragging you to the group of kids who are surrounding a man who holds a bag of candy.

It was a Halloween Party to your neighbors but you were invited. You have no idea how you got there nor you have the idea how you are in a vampire costume.

"Wait, what's your name first?" you asked the boy who grabbed a few cutted chocolate pieces from the man's bag. "Me?" that came out muffled from his mouth as he stuffed chocolates to it.

"Im..–

Your POV

I shot up out of bed when the thought of yesterday's events cut my dream which I forgot what it is.

Weird. I turned to my alarm clock and it showed, 11:00 PM.

I rolled back in bed and pretend to sleep so I can actually sleep. 'I need to pee..' I stood up once again before plopping back, 'There are monsters at times like this..'

'Should I pee now or should I hold it in until morning?'

Deciding to hold it in, I fell asleep once again but my mind is just blank.

Just black and some dots... Wait those are stars. Am I in space? No this is just a dream.

I groaned before opening my eyes once again but this time, I was blinded by the lights. I shut my eyes for some minutes before adjusting it to the morning sun light.

But didn't I just blinked?

It seems that my alarm clock didn't work once again. I should really buy a new one.

I jumped out of bed and stretched my limbs before going to close the curtains. I don't know if you can call me a morning person or not.

'Wait.. Is Ben and Toby a dream or real?' I thought. I shrugged the thought, thinking that there's no way they're real and start rummaging in my closet. Im going for a short jog.

'Ugh, im going to take a shower first..' I sniffed my collar and ew'd at the smell. I smell vinegar and don't ask why vinegar.

I grab a towel and slumped it on my shoulder before going downstairs. I noticed the lights on. 'Must have forgotten that..' I sigh before turning it off and was about to head to the bathroom when something catched my eyes.

"Toby..Ben..?" I was utterly confused. They ain't a dream? Should I wake them up or let them sleep? ... Wait. I kind of promised to get to know each other.

Nah im going to wake them after I take a shower. I stink.

. . .

After that good shower, I hurriedly go back to my room and back into choosing clothes for today, Im not that picky so I choose [Outfit].

I dried my hair with the towel and then brushing it until its looking okay. I hm'd in approval of my appearance before heading back downstairs.

No. Not to wake them up but to make breakfast. Im having my usual [Favorite/Cereal] and milk in a bowl, ofcourse while im going to make waffles for the two creepypastas.

I took a pack of waffle mix before mixing it with the same mixture the other day. Getting the waffle maker, I put the batteries on before opening it's lid to pour the mix.