05 ○ Cola ✔

...........................

Riiiingggg⏰

Click⏰

I groaned as I sit up from my bed. I stretched up and did my bed and was about to do my usual schedule until I remembered something...

"Oh. The creepypastas."

I meh'd and pick up my phone from the side table. I have two miss calls from Kyle. I wonder why? He never calls me unless it's afternoon at his pizza work.

I'll ask him later about it. First, I need to check up on Ben cause he suspiciously got bruises and a dim black eye when we saw him the other day on the couch. I stop in their door cause it was slightly open and this got me suspicious and peek, "Toby? Ben?" I fully open the door and look over their bed nest and was met by Toby's hatchets.

I pick up the two hatchets and called out their name. I look everywhere in the forest themed room but nothing. Did they broke out of the house and left? I don't really care but.. They didn't say their 'thank you' to me yet.

I pondered for it a bit and remember something then I got myself in the living room. I heard some little snoring and saw something that made me relax.

Toby and Ben were sleeping in the couch cushion with the teddy bear I won from the arcade again. I smiled at the scene and I know I had to take a photo of it. For black mailing purposes to Ben Ofcourse.

My phone made a noise of a click and it made Toby stir from his sleep and look at me. His goggles and mask were still on but I know that it'll be too cute if they were off.

"[Y-Y/N]..?" he then start to twitch as usual but it was kinda cute for me "Morning Toby." I turn to Ben and he was still asleep. I poke his tummy and that seem to stir him awake him up.

He opens his bright red pupils and look over me and to Toby. "Morning Ben." "Morning.." he seem to be still half asleep and its so cute.

They're cute in the morning.. Well Toby is cute all day but Ben is a douche and I don't like him in his dimension.

"Why did you guys slept here?" I ask with a nice tone 'I thought they like the nest bed I made.' So far, I still have no idea why they don't sleep there cause I placed bed warmers there the other day cause I thought they got cold the other time they slept here.. Wait if they're cold then shouldn't they stay at their room? Ben look over the teddy bear and to Toby who answered me, "I-It was s-s-scary with t-the l-lights off!"

I made a knowing face and nod. "Then I'll stay with you guys until you guys fall asleep kay?" I suggested and Toby seem to like it and hug my hand "W-we'd l-like that" I awed and pat his head with my finger. Ben stands up and speaks, "Im hungry."

"Well that's your fault for not eating your dinner last night." I sigh to him and told them to wait here a second.

Going to the kitchen, I took some batteries and put it in the waffle maker. I grab a box of waffle mix and start doing the instructions. After, I poured it to the waffle maker.

I close it and put the maker in start. I thought of other food they want and I got no other idea so I went back to the living room to ask them.

"Toby, Ben" both boys turn to me "What is it?" Ben asks. "Do you guys want anything other than waffles?" they seem to think and Toby shakes his head as no and Ben thought of something.

"Well, Can I have a cereal instead of waffles?"

I noted and nod before going back to the kitchen. I got a bowl from the drawer near and took out my favorite cereal, [Favorite/Cereal] and a carton of milk.