07 ○ Go Suit Yourself ✔

...........................

Author POV

"Im telling you Kyle, she bites!"

You pointed at the cat who hissed at you in return.

Kyle merely laughed and picked up the grey british short haired female cat and put her in a cage. "Yeah. I know she bites." he said scratching his nape and you huffed.

"Then why in the name of Lucifer you would let her near me?"

It's wednesday and you're doing your usual life style. You wore a black long-sleeved turtle neck with a tan duffle coat on top, along with a slim soft silk pants with two pockets. And your usual [Shoes].

"It's to annoy you ofcourse!" you heard EJ whisper yell from your pockets and it didn't pass Kyle's ears. "Pardon? I didn't hear that." he said leaning in.

"Uh, nothing. Anyways, I gotta go. Im scheduled to meet someone today.." you squinted your eyes at your [Favorite/Color] G-watch. "Really? Who?" Kyle is beyond confused. You once told him that you have no friends or family anymore.

"I used to travel remember? I may have made some acquaintance in Philippines. I don't call them friends.. Yet but they called me the other day saying that they want me to meet them on the airport." You then right away left when you realize that your 'friend' will arrive in forty minutes. But not after hearing Kyle,

"I'LL CALL OR TEXT YOU!"

* ˚ ✦

"Im really sorry [Y/N]! My flight was cancelled because a pregnant woman got a heart attack and we have to pull over back in the country! Sorry for making you go at the airport! Good Night and im really sorry again! "

You then told [Person] that it's ok and ended the call.

"You told that guy–Kyle that you're not friends with that person yet for all I know, only close friends and families only wait at the airport for that person for the whole day." EJ fiddled with his scalpel as he pointed it to the closed doors of the airport.

"Thankfully, you manage to buy a lot of snacks earlier! HahahahahAha!" LJ popped his head out of the bag of cheetos, fully covering himself and his new clothes in cheetos' crumbs.

Since there are no people at the airport, the voices of the creepypastas echos like a normal person talking right infront of you.

The lights were off and the only source of it was your phone alone. You're glad that you have the four tiny murderers with you.

"S-say [Y/N], Are y-you scared of t-the dark?" Toby leaned to your phone so you'll see where he is. "Im not scared of the dark. Im scared of what's or who's in the dark." you stated with your poker face. You're not really comfortable sharing your fears. Not with murderers even if they're tiny.

"Hm... We killers usually stay behind the shadows until it's dark then we'll come out for a hunt." EJ said and you can't help but sigh, them mentioning that they're killers all over and over again in making you uncomfortable.

"Can we uh, pretend that you guys are not killers? Im slowly getting at the thought that I, maybe a psychopath in thinking that im friends with serial killers!" you yelled frustrated, pulling your hair in process.

Tap
          Tap
                    Tap

The five of you silently look at the direction where the footsteps came from. It wasn't loud like an ordinary footsteps or some sorts but it sounds like the footsteps of some thing small.. Like the creepypastas.