06 ○ Double Trouble ✔

...............
.........
...

After the day, We didn't manage to find at least one of the other creepypastas but we somehow manage to have a bonding time that made both Toby and Ben trust me more.

We got home around 3 PM and the first thing I did is...

"FOOD!"
"W-WAFFLES!"

"O-ok calm down you two..!"

I did the setup for the waffle maker and just called a food delivery nearby since I know that Ben won't like to eat the same food everyday.

While waiting for both food, I grab my [Favorite/Bag] and took out the toy I got for Toby and the box that I got for Ben.

Yeah. We cross a toy store with some small toys. Toby choose the rag doll so he can practice his fighting skills and I didn't question why. Ben choose the doll mansion that looks creepy but it was so big that its half my size and he also said that it looks like their own mansion.

I go to their room and place the doll mansion in the side of their bed. I place the rag doll in the bed nest of Toby.

I left to check out the waffle and see that its still not done.

I have my bag in my hands and something move inside. I unzipped it and took out the can that the old man gave me.

The lid was open. I give it a shake and something was inside. I was scared to look since the what if its a spider!? Im not scared of spiders...

What if its a cockroach!? Oh, im not scared of those too... Im scared of a...

FLYING COCKROACH!

Pause it over there a moment. You may think that im that pvssy dude who's scared of little insects haha but no. I just got a bad past with those flying.. Thingy.

I drop it on the floor and something poke out of it. 'Cockroach..?' I thought as it come over to my view fully and it wasn't a cockroach.

≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫

EyelessJack POV

The can where me and LJ were in was dropped on something hard.

I never know what happened when we all shrink size. All I know that we got separated by some fire or something. We all ran in different directions... All that I remember.

After all that sh!t , LJ manage to grab me out of nowhere and we are now inside this can. We were sleeping peacefully when some–probably a human grab the can and kinda shake it all over.

LJ almost vomited and I were too.

Im so hungry since its been like... when did I last ate some kidneys? Anyways.. I manage to live since LJ forcefully fed me some food left overs in trash. Im going to tell Slenderman..

Sigh, so I was saying...

The can were in dropped on something hard and it was hard keeping yourself up with an empty stomach.

After some seconds, no humans shook the can up. 'They must already throw us in the ground..' To be honest, I felt pity for myself and LJ and also the others since they might on something worse right now.