00 ○ Meet Kyle✔

Your POV

I jumped out of bed and got out of my room. I entered ş̵̙͉̜̹̩̺̗̤̈́̽̂̈́̎́͘]̶̧̢͈̿͑̈͠ȧ̷̛̟̩̥͕͈̅̐̈́̾̅[̶̭̠͙̘̫̃]̵̙̿͆́͝Ę̶̗͉̥̹̰̥̜̀̈́̎̂̇̊N̷̼̠̐͂́͂̅͗͝'s room which is besides mine.

By mean 'entered', I slammed the door open making her shot up awake. "W-what happened [Y/N]?" she groggily asked, wiping some morning tears from her eyes.

"Today is my birthday!" I yelled angrily at her which she just laughed at. "Just kidding! I know you're going to wake me up!" she hopped out of her head and to her closet, she pulled out a [Favorite/Color] colored box with a sticky note on top of it.

I brightened up and snatched it from her. I examined the box and find no trace of tricks or pranks in it before holding it close to my face "Is this for me!?" I asked the most obvious question.

"Oh no! It's no- Ofcourse it's yours!" she laughed before then engulfing my little figure to an embrace. I hug back and we both broke it up. "C'mon open it!" she ushered me with a proud face on her head.

I neatly opened the small box and found a beautiful looking necklace with a futuristic designs on it. All of the sudden, a water drop fall to it.

Am I crying?

I touched my face and im indeed crying out of hapiness. This is the first time ş̵̙͉̜̹̩̺̗̤̈́̽̂̈́̎́͘]̶̧̢͈̿͑̈͠ȧ̷̛̟̩̥͕͈̅̐̈́̾̅[̶̭̠͙̘̫̃]̵̙̿͆́͝Ę̶̗͉̥̹̰̥̜̀̈́̎̂̇̊N̷̼̠̐͂́͂̅͗͝ has given me a gift from all of my birthdays.

"Wait.. Don't you like it?" she frowned seeing my tears and I playfully nudged her arm "No idiot! These are tears of joy!" I exclaimed.

"Aw really? Here, let me help you put that on." she grabbed the necklace and swayed my hair aside. "Do you think Mom would come home today?" I asked her and she just smiled at me "Yes she will.."

After, I run to the dressing room and look myself at the mirror. I just got out of bed so no wonder that my hair is a disaster. I wore my pajamas but I don't care. The only thing that only shines on me is the necklace.

"Hm. Get yourself ready [Y/N]! Im going to cook our breakfast!" ş̵̙͉̜̹̩̺̗̤̈́̽̂̈́̎́͘]̶̧̢͈̿͑̈͠ȧ̷̛̟̩̥͕͈̅̐̈́̾̅[̶̭̠͙̘̫̃]̵̙̿͆́͝Ę̶̗͉̥̹̰̥̜̀̈́̎̂̇̊N̷̼̠̐͂́͂̅͗͝ yelled downstairs. "Okay!" I replied back. Im too busy admiring my necklace.

* ˚ ✦

I groggily walked to the counter and took the box of [Favorite/Cereal] before heading back to the dining room and pour some to my bowl before the milk.

The house was eerie quiet. No one lives here besides me and myself only. Sometimes, I play some music so I won't feel so lonely.

And no, Im not one of those people who plays songs and pretend to be on a music video or pretend to be the one who sings it.

Today feels different though. I feel like I'm missing something today.

I shrugged the feels and proceeded my usual life cycle which starts at eating my cereal. No. I don't have a work to go to. I don't have anything associated with socializing or something.