1.0 - Common Name✔

[🇾 /🇳 ] [🇱 /🇳 ]

After a long day, [Y/n] had to go back into the construction site just to find Toby sitting and leaning against a pillar, seemingly sad but he was happy that his human went back for him. Now, It's time to adjust with the rules,

I heavily sighed and sat down comfortably in the couch as the Cuties hopped out of my bag and shoulder. "This is an interesting day. But it felt so short.."

Though, LJ did told me that time goes by twice in his dimension. But it was really unexpected when Kagekao appeard ontop of the child and was not touched nor seen by the girl.

Maybe because he's a demon as he claims? His mask has a face of a demon but he still looks cute in my eyes.

"確かに、けけけ.. あなたに会うのが一番面白いけど。(It is indeed, kekeke.. Though meeting you is the most interesting.)" Kagekao's mask' grins wider and I nervously giggled, I can't understand him.

Ben then translated it for me using his powers, "He said that you are the most interesting stuff he has seen in his life." he was smugly grinning at the demon who shooked his head, saying that Ben's claim is wrong.

"私が言いたいのは—うーん(What I mean is—ugh).." a defeated sigh left his body and he pondered before speaking in his fluent English, "You are interesting [Y/n]. Despite knowing that we're murderers, and me myself is a demon, You didn't sell us out."

Your eyes softened at him and you couldn't help the chuckle that left your lips, before you could answer, EJ beat you to it. "They're very rich and pretty much a sugar mommy towards us."

The Japanese Pasta clapped twice, "Wow, Vanill would love to meet you. He's a fan of wealth." I perked up at the mention of a foreign name and tilted my head to the side in confusion. "Who's Vanill?"

And in a que, each one of them took turns in describing the man,

Toby twitched as he groaned at the name. "He's a-a backsta-stabber who'll do anything f-for money..!" and Lou followed, "Nobody likes him." EJ agreed and comments, "Not even Zalgo." LJ tittered and summoned  little confettis around him, "He barely kills anybody," and Ben, "—just stealing money."

And Kagekao, "He's such a poison, miltiple toxic traits and bad qualities could be found on him but yet, his trickery is something you'd admire. A smart killer he is." that's the only positive thing. Vanill surely sounds like a bright guy.

I pouted at them before shrugging the stuff off but making sure to take note if I ever meet that Vanill dude. "Since you guys are starting to populate my house, I better start my rules!" and in sync, all of them turned their heads up to me in curiosity but Ben immediately scoffed away.

"Rules are boring... You're starting to be like him." the other's glared at him at the mention of the pronoun. The demon crossed his legs and he magically floated in the air. "As for my opinion. She doesn't seem like him at all." the others, excluding Ben, agreed at him.

I cleared my throat for attention and started with my own worry,

"First rule! I don't want any of you going out of the house without me, alright?" the Creepypastas glanced at each other before shooking their shoulders. They don't have a problem with that.