Hang Out! Sleepover! Woo!

Hi everyone! Kang here!

I wanted to thank you for being here and I also want to hang out with you guys so here's a little activity! I thought of doing a Q&A but you have this entire fic to get to know me so I've decided against that.

Instead, I'm making you guys have a sleepover with me where we just sit around and talk and answer questions and gossip (reverse Q&A, I suppose). Yay!! Time zones might not match up but sleepovers can happen at any time, I think.

I'll just have a list of questions here for you to answer, and please do make yourself at home. I'll just be lingering around in the comment section (where I always am) and answering with you guys :D.

Here goes! Have fun hehe.

-

In emojis, give us some tea. We'll try to guess what it is.

Song recommendation?

Two truths and a lie!

Favorite moment from the book?

Favorite trope? (yes I'm collecting intel for the future shhhh)

Apple juice or orange juice? (there's a correct answer and it's apple juice)

Describe me as a random object! I might write something back ;D (e.g. you remind me of an egg that looks like it'd be super peelable but then ends up taking all the eggwhite with the shell when you try to actually peel it.)

How's it going in the love life department?

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Here's a quiz for you to take: https://uquiz.com/quiz/R9ao4q/which-fanfic-trope-are-you

Theories on where this fic is gonna go in the future?

Your general location on this globe? I'm just curious as to where my readers are situated. Feel free to not answer :)

You wake up. You've traveled into the world of this fic. What do you do?

Give yourself a nickname! I've given some of you nicknames already of my own accord so if you have something you prefer just put them here. And if you want me to give you a nickname also let me know I'll come up with something because I like referring to people by name :D

Questions you want to ask, go! They can be anything and everything.

-

And now go to sleep. Yup, this whole activity really was just to trick you guys into having a good sleep schedule. Good night!

If your time zone isn't correct then, uh, take a nap? Those are good too.

See you all! I wuv you <33