Disclaimer

Disclaimer:

This is a work of fiction names, characters, business, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons living or dead or actual events is purely coincidental.

Copyright © 2023 VelthreHades

All rights reserved. The moral rights of the author have been asserted.

_______
_______
_______

Warning: This story comes with a trigger alert, as it delves into intense language and delicate scenes. Brace yourself for a storyline that encompasses curses, foul language, acts of violence, references to suicidal ideation and suicide, depictions of death, themes of prejudice, instances of self-harm, physical and emotional abuse, child abuse, and other distressing concepts.

Reader discretion is strongly advised to navigate the potentially unsettling content within this story.

***

Note: I enjoy creating complex narratives with flawed characters so if you're seeking for the ideal plot and perfect characters. This is not for you.

_______
_______
_______

Story Description:

Others want to live a long life, but for me, I don't. I just want to experience happiness for 8 years and then die at the age of 19.

But that thought disappeared from my mind when Hayes Leon Makari entered my life, changing my perspective on living.

Upon meeting him, I found a new golden phrase to tell myself: "Gusto kong mabuhay nang matagal... na kasama siya." But just when I found my golden words, destiny suddenly turned them into rust.