▷ 2. THE CLASS BEING TALKED ABOUT

"Here, this is where I made my first victim cry, he he." Remi chuckled.

Camilla scratched the back of her neck. "That's really ..."

"Nice story, isn't it? You'll get used to it," Imber commented.

Three days have passed since Camilla came, and she still clung only to Remi and Imber. Of course, she didn't tell Mom about it because she would get a bunch of sermons about why she shouldn't hang out with these two. But honestly, Mom might've been right about it.

As much as Camilla has learned in these three days, Remi and Imber have left more signatures on school walls than the average graffiti artist in their entire life.

Today was the first class community hour with her new class teacher. Upon the first meeting, it was obvious Kira would be a challenge, to put it in simple terms. The good thing was that Remi and Imber knew almost everything about the other students and teachers (better said - they knew too much), so they passed Camilla the information.

When the class started, an unusual atmosphere surrounded the area. For the first time since Camilla came to this school, quietness filled the classroom instead of the usual never-ending chatter. Students whispered something to each other, occasionally breaking the quiet when their tone rose, but teacher Kira didn't seem to care.

"So, what is usually done in this class?" Camilla asked, frozen in her seat. This unusually quiet atmosphere didn't suit her.

"What the heck do you mean?" Remi raised her thin eyebrow so much that it looked like it could jump off her face.

"Nothing's done in this class. You literally have free time." Imber relaxed in a chair and folded her arms behind her head. "Oh, also, don't try to talk to the teacher. She's never in the mood, but like, ever."

"Teacher is great!" Remi giggled.

Imber snorted. "Dude, she literally despises you."

"Nah, she secretly adores me." On Remi's face formed a cute smile.

Imber pinched her cheek. "Yeah, sure thing."

The class teacher numbly stared at the computer screen while not commenting on what was happening in class. In front of her stood a computer model that looked way too old and behind her the board on which the lesson from the last physics lesson remained. Camilla breathed a small sigh of relief. At least the class teacher seemed at peace.

She turned her head to the left. In the second row, Aaron, the long-haired boy from a few days ago, showed Pamela his paper plane.

 In the second row, Aaron, the long-haired boy from a few days ago, showed Pamela his paper plane

"You're not going to throw it around the class, right?" Pamela arched a brow.

"Umm, I'm still thinking, should I or shouldn't I?" Aaron tapped his fingers on the surface. "The teacher won't be happy for sure."