▷ 6. HOOLIGANS IN CAMP - PART 1

While there was noise and restlessness in 2-D class, Kira Denel entered the classroom disinterestedly with a stern look. Upon seeing her mood, the students knew it would be smartest (and safest) to immediately shut up.

"So," she began, "we have a notice. As you already know, a school trip to the camp is planned for tomorrow, and the plan is as follows. You should already know what is allowed and what isn't, but you are that one class that just doesn't understand some things, so I'll repeat. Do not destroy camp property, don't get lost because I don't want to argue with your parents about it. If someone from the camp invites you to their van, say no to them, even if he is handsome or something."

"Teacher, I have a complaint," added a student who sat next to Sven.

It was Anya, one not-too-bright girl who had probably already been to at least two plastic surgeries. Yes, her appearance could say something about her personality. All those stereotypes were true, sadly.

Anya seemed to have a complaint, again. She would usually be that one person who would get involved with local guys on trips. Every time Kira got a question from her, she would remember why she hated high schoolers so much. Her face contorted more than when she had eaten that old stale bread in the morning.

"What's the problem, Anya?" questioned the teacher.

"You don't understand, teacher. Local guys can be cute," Anya claimed, waving her hand.

"I would disagree."

"Of course you would," Anya paused, stroking her hair. "You are into women anyway."

She winced. "That's not true, I repeat for the last time." 

"But you said you aren't into men," Oscar interrupted, trying not to laugh.

"Yes, I did say that, and what exactly isn't clear to you?!" Kira almost got furious.

"So, who do you prefer, both?" Anya continued, now full-on laughing.

Kira slammed the table. "No one, now stop talking about my sexual orientation!"

"All right, teacher," Anya said in a cheeky tone.

She, of course, did not shut up completely but turned to Oscar.

"Hey, Oscar," she called to him.

"Speak quieter, Anya," Oscar reminded her.

"Sorry, but look at this. The teacher is trying to hide it in all possible ways."

"It's obvious she likes women, she's just afraid to admit it. Though I don't get what is the big deal," Oscar claimed.

 Though I don't get what is the big deal," Oscar claimed

"Ha ha, true. I guess she's just closeted. She'll come out one day when she's going to be ready."

"You're going to mess with the local guys, and she's going to mess with the local women."