▷ 3. SECRETS ''KEEPER''

Sharing a locker with Remi and Imber was a bad idea. Camilla pushed the door with her whole body, but the crammed books refused to stay inside. Metal door clanged - the cabinet finally closed. Yes, she had to do something about this deal.

"We have nothing!" someone shouted through the hallway.

The footsteps were getting closer and Camilla positioned to the side of someone's opened locker. Don't attract attention, just stay calm. Deep breath. She peered through the opening in the door. Two girls from the school forum walked down the hall.

Aniz, the first one (if she remembered her name correctly) was a school journalist, and nothing escaped her. Then why was her appearance so ... normal? Other one, Jeanna, who is also involved in journalism, flooded the forum with pictures of her sports competitions, as did one of Oscar's friends. As she walked, she tossed her loose and unkempt ponytail back from her shoulder, and Aniz ran her fingers through her dark brown braid.

"Another day without news." Jeanna shrugged.

Aniz stopped in front of lockers. "If only we had a person who knows everything about everyone."

"Well, there is one ..."

"Don't mention her, Jeanna. She's not worth our time."

"No, she totally is," Jeanna said. "Kirstin knows everything, both what she should and shouldn't."

"But she knows things about us that she shouldn't," Aniz mentioned. "Ugh, why can't we figure this out?"

"Because you're stubborn. Besides, if we can't find the story, then we can-"

"Make it up. Jeanna, great idea!"

"Heh, just try to make it sound more realistic than the last one so they don't expose us again."

Aniz clapped her hands

Aniz clapped her hands. "No worries, girl, I'm already on it."

How is this even allowed in this school? Questioning probably wouldn't help. Camilla moved away from the door, and the books flew out of her locker and scattered on the floor. She sighed and rolled up her sleeves.

Finally, that task was finished. She took the P.E. equipment and paused. A girl with dark brown hair and a blue steak sat on a nearby cabinet and observed Aniz and Jeanna while writing something in a notebook. Was this stalking? Maybe, but she had no time to analyze it.

 Was this stalking? Maybe, but she had no time to analyze it