・・Appendix・・

Appendix is here as a fun corner for you to get to know these characters even better. Take a look at the table of contents and check what you'd like to know!

CONTENTS :

1) APPENDIX 1: SEMI-USEFUL INFORMATION

---- 1. Fun Facts - Main Characters

---- 2. Characters And Their Age

---- 3. Characters And Their Birthdays

---- 4. Characters And Their Sexual Orientations

---- 5. Fun Facts - Some Secondary Characters

2) APPENDIX 2: USELESS BUT INTERESTING INFORMATION

---- 6. The Squad And Their Favorite Subjects

---- 7. The Group And Their Favorite Instruments

---- 8. Which Trope Would They Be In A Fantasy Book?

3) APPENDIX 3: STRANGE (AND ALSO SUPER USELESS) INFORMATION

---- 9. Characters And How They Smell

---- 10. How Often Do They Shower?

4) CONCEPT ART

(Coming soon)

5) AUTHOR'S NOTE

(Coming soon)

1) APPENDIX 1: SEMI-USEFUL INFORMATION

1. Fun Facts - Main Characters

Remi

✧Although she didn't get to tell Vivi what genre of music she likes, she wouldn't even have an answer to that considering she doesn't like common music. The only thing she listens to are instrumentals, avant-garde music (which somehow doesn't annoy her) and here and there a pop song if she likes the lyrics.

✧She wasn't kidding when she said she could bite someone.

✧All the tattoos she has have meaning, but she primarily got them because they look cool.

✧Remi ties her hair in three ponytails because two or one seems boring and ordinary to her (her words).

✧Her favorite symbol is lightning.

✧She is very physically flexible and can bend her legs and arms into almost any pose.

✧In movies, her favorite characters are always sloppy protagonists or anti-heroes while she mostly watches comedies.

Imber

✧Although she seems quite calm, she is in fact very short-tempered.

✧She secretly likes to watch bad low budget movies.

✧She doesn't know how to control her anger, and now and then she breaks something out of anger.

✧She can't stand anyone touching her hair, except Remi of course. Also, her hair falls out so much that she finds it everywhere.

✧She doesn't understand extroverts and will only go to parties if Remi wants to go. More often than not, they will just go to the side to make some sort of a mess.